cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Opening Act

The Your Happy Soundtrack never updated and I haven't used it after my first listen. Unfortunately, the soundtracks I do use haven't updated for the last two weeks. My Energy, Chill, Rainy Day, Happy, Classic Rock, Rock and Roll, Alt, Indie Rock, and Blues soundtracks are all frozen.

Did I hit a bug or are you putting the auto generated soundtracks on hold while you work on end of the year content?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Update 04/15/20: We are aware of the issue with "Your [X] Soundtracks" not automatically updating.

Our engineers are currently working on a fix for this, and I will make sure to update this thread when the issue is resolved.

In the meantime feel free to comment directly on this thread, and we can help manually refresh those playlists for you on our end.

Thanks for your patience!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

121 Replies
Highlighted

@bp4437 Thank you for reporting this.

I have passed your feedback along to our engineeres so they can further investigate this issue.

I'll reach back out to you on this post when I receive more information from them.

Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted

@bp4437 Our engineers have went ahead and manually refreshed your playlists for you on their end.

If you happen to notice them failing to refresh again going forward, please make sure to @ me again and let me know.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Highlighted

Opening Act

They are updating again. Thank you for taking care of this. You all are amazing!

I don't have any clues for you about why this happened. I'll reach out to you if it happens again.

Highlighted

playlists are not refreshing

On the Rise

The playlists that are customized for you (aka punk/new wave/country/etc) are not refreshing on a weekly basis as they had been since the latest update, is there an issue where they are not updating where I can force it on my end or is it a service issue?  I have premium and the latest update, where the network is coming for downloads off of my wifi router.

Highlighted

Re: playlists are not refreshing

Hey, @Alchron. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread as it appears you're experiencing something similar.

Looks like I'm going to need to reach out to our engineering team to have them manually refresh your playlists.

Thanks for your patience while I contact them!  

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

On the Rise

@AlyssaPandora wrote:

Hey, @Alchron. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread as it appears you're experiencing something similar.

Looks like I'm going to need to reach out to our engineering team to have them manually refresh your playlists.

Thanks for your patience while I contact them!  

Ok thank you but I'm gonna have to ask, do I have to make a post every week just to get the playlists refreshed or is this a bug that is being fixed in a newer update?

Highlighted

@Alchron Thanks for asking!

Our engineering team is aware of this issue, and we do have a ticket open for it. That being said, they are definitely working on it, and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Hope this helps answer your question. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Alchron I wanted to check back in on this with you - our engineers have mentioned they were able to manually refresh your playlists for you.

If you aren't seeing those changes yet, you may need to wait a little longer as that fix was pushed out this morning.

Thanks for all your patience with this. 

Highlighted

On the Rise
Yes it refreshed yesterday asfar at it looks to be.
Highlighted

your focus soundtrack is not updating

On the Rise

your focus soundtrack is not updating

I haven't had an update on this soundtrack since January 27th of 2020 and its supposed to update every Monday, what's going on with this soundtrack?  The other ones on my account are updating correctly per week but this one hasn't even attempted to refresh since January.

Edit: the date was a bit off so I wanted to update to the actual date it is showing in the app for the last time it was updated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: your focus soundtrack is not updating

@Alchron Thank you for reporting that - our engineers have manually refreshed that playlist for you on their end.

Everything should now be good to go. 👍🏽

0 Kudos