cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for music

redvelvet
Opening Act

i'm new to Pandora and am still exploring but i looked up some of my favorite songs and they didn't come up. the artist usually did but it's as if they took out some songs. is this true or is there a way i can find them?

Bella W.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@redvelvet normally when you do a search for an artist they will show what is available, and sometimes the song will or album will only be available through their station...meaning you cannot collect the song for personal collections to add to your personal playlist...and if you happen to know songs by your favorite artists and you don't see the song and or songs that means Pandora was not able to get the licensing agreement for that song and or songs...However...Pandora also has a thread here called music suggestions you can reply with your favorite songs along with the artists that sing those songs...And no it is not a waste of time replying with your music suggestions...I once made a suggestion and within 2 weeks that song was available for collecting for my personal collection...I hope this helps you my friend...Have a blessed Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@redvelvet normally when you do a search for an artist they will show what is available, and sometimes the song will or album will only be available through their station...meaning you cannot collect the song for personal collections to add to your personal playlist...and if you happen to know songs by your favorite artists and you don't see the song and or songs that means Pandora was not able to get the licensing agreement for that song and or songs...However...Pandora also has a thread here called music suggestions you can reply with your favorite songs along with the artists that sing those songs...And no it is not a waste of time replying with your music suggestions...I once made a suggestion and within 2 weeks that song was available for collecting for my personal collection...I hope this helps you my friend...Have a blessed Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

redvelvet
Opening Act

thank you so much!

Bella W.

@redvelvet you are welcome...Have a blessed night...and a great week...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos