cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Artist Only" Mode playing other artists

LordCayleth
Underground

Why is it that no matter what artist I pick, my "Artist only" version of their station only plays Tool? 

It was the worst with Alice In Chains, but I have the same problem with my NIN station, and even **ahem** like Black Keys. In no case is TOOL the artist of the station, and they're clean, new stations with only one band as a seed. I deleted my thumbs up station... Everything should be clean, but Pandora seems to think every artist is at least half tool.

Why is there even an "artist only" button if it can't even figure out what artist to play?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

joelissexy21069
Local Performer

I am having this on multiple stations on my account. These stations have no other seeded music and are Artist Only. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joelissexy21069 I will need specific examples in order to help look into this further.

The next time this happens, please send me a screenshot of the now playing screen when different artists are playing in Artist Only Mode on your station.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos