cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Pandora on in-home devices

larrydeman
Local Performer

I just signed up with direct tv and do not show app for pandora. I received a code of HF68EB76 although have not found a  way to inter on this site. what am I looking for?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JStaf
Local Performer

Trying to set up Pandora on my LG television. I tried to download in the LG content store, but it keeps saying error in troubleshooting. I finally got to another page, now it is saying I need a activation code to set up pandora?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @larrydeman! Welcome to community!

I've created a new post for you, since it sounds like you're trying to activate Pandora on your DirecTV.

For other listener that may be activating an in-home device, such as a TV or receiver, you can use the following steps to activate your device: 

• Launch the Pandora application.
  • Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there. For example, for activating DirecTV, you'll enter www.pandora.com/directv or if you'd like to activate your Samsung, www.pandora.com/samsung

Or, if you prefer to use a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

Finally, select Continue on the in-home device.

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JStaf
Local Performer

Trying to set up Pandora on my LG television. I tried to download in the LG content store, but it keeps saying error in troubleshooting. I finally got to another page, now it is saying I need a activation code to set up pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JStaf Please use the following steps to activate your in-home device:

• Launch the Pandora application.
  • Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/lg and enter the activation code there 

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

Finally, select Continue on the in-home device.

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

JStaf
Local Performer

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JStaf - I see that you posted previously. I've merged your latest post with an existing thread on how to activate in-home device.

Please check out the steps that @AdamPandora has kindly posted above for steps on how to activate your LG TV. 

0 Kudos

ladyselena
Local Performer

I am able to get an activation code on my new 85" sony tv in the pandora app, but there is no place to enter the activation code on this pandora website page  - there is definitely no "device management" field to enter.

When I googled pandora activation code and got a pandora website and entered my code there - nothing happened! **ahem**?  how can it be this hard?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@ladyselena 

You can follow the steps to activate in-home devices from our Help Page or use the following steps below:

1. Launch the Pandora application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.
  4. Visit www.pandora.com/sony
  5. Select Continue on the device.

0 Kudos

Crl
Local Performer

Pandora won’t work any more changed password still won’t work 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Crl! Welcome to community. 

I see that you've also reached out to our User Support team for help. To curb any confusion or repeat troubleshooting steps, I recommend following up with them. You can reply to the email and an agent will be happy to follow up. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Anitaishot69
Local Performer

I am staying in a hotel New York City and I want to listen to Pandora on the TV in my hotel room however I went to go do it and they send me to the pandora.com activate site and from there I'm supposed to punch in a code I don't see any place where I punch in the code does anybody know where I punch in the code thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Anitaishot69! Welcome to community. 👋

I moved your post to a thread about your topic: Activating Pandora on in-home devices 

If you'd like to activate Pandora on an in-home device, or a device at a hotel room, such as a Smart TV or Blu-ray player, you can do so using the following steps:

• Launch the Pandora application
  • Select New User
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue
  • From the web: Visit pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (For example: www.pandora.com/samsung)

Alternatively, from a mobile device: Open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code. Then select Continue on the in-home device.

0 Kudos