cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Pandora on In-home Devices

Leenfpandora
Local Performer

I own a pioneer elite VSX – 44 receiver it has Pandora capability built-in, but I have never activated it or used it before I’m trying to do it now and it keeps asking me for an activation code on the Pandora website and they told me it’s supposed to appear on the screen of the receiver but it doesn’t IM an idiot with technology please please please help me

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Leenfpandora! Thanks for posting to community.

Please use the following steps to activate your in-home device:

• Launch the Pandora application.
  • Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/pioneer).

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Leenfpandora! Thanks for posting to community.

Please use the following steps to activate your in-home device:

• Select New User.
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g. www.pandora.com/pioneer).

Or, from a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

VikorS411
Local Performer

What way do I need to go to get Activation code from my Onyko Receiver TX-8140 to use on my Pandora account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @VikorS411! Welcome to community.

You can use the steps from the above post to activate Pandora on your Onkyo. If you use a web browser to activate, be sure to visit www.pandora.com/onkyo.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Maxthedog
Local Performer

I’ve had a Pandora account but, not on my Sony tv. I open the app and Pandora doesn’t recognize my account. How do I link my account to the tv?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Maxthedog!

I moved your message over to an existing board: Activating Pandora on In-home Devices

You should be able to use the following steps to activate Pandora on your Sony TV.

• Select New User.

From the web, visit www.pandora.com/sony and enter the activation code there.

Let us know if you run into trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos