cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Activation - Code Expired when activating device

djcreamy
Local Performer

I have the arms issue. The above did not solve it. I have tried logging out and reinstalling Pandora app on my Samsung 4K TV. I leave the code up, type it into my phone, but am told the activation code is expired. Tried 5 times, 5 different codes.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @djcreamy! Thanks for posting your experience, sorry for the trouble.

I've passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation into what may be happening. In the meantime, you should still be able to log into your account with using your email and password.

Thanks for your patience while we take a look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @djcreamy! Wanted to reach out and let you know that the activation code issue should now be resolved. If you haven't already logged, please try again. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

djcreamy
Local Performer
Still not working.

I would activate with email but I forgot my password. I would change my password, but then I’d have to re-enter it on my home laptop, work laptop, iPhone, iPad, Alexa, etc.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

MrKryptik
Local Performer

I’m also having this issue, codes up, logged in on my phone and laptop I’ve tried it on, correct password and all. I’ve tried activation code on both to no avail, and when I attempted to use my email login, it said incorrect password.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@djcreamy I've passed this along to our engineering team and called out that you're still experiencing this issue.

@MrKryptik Can you let me know the make and model of the device you are trying to activate?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

my1969442
Local Performer

Still having this issue using a Samsung S21 phone.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @my1969442! Thanks for posting.

Can you let me know what at home device you are trying to activate? Mobile devices don't require an activation code to activate Pandora on them. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

my1969442
Local Performer

We are bringing up the code on a  Vizio TV so we don't have to log in via email and we keep getting the error.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @my1969442! Thanks for following up. I've let our engineering team know that you continue to have this trouble. I've passed along your info.

In the meantime, I recommend using your email and password to log into your Vizio.

Thanks for your patience!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Rokablly
Local Performer

Same here. Just got a new replacement Genie box and the code Pandora provides I always get the message that it's invalid. Tried 8 different codes now. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting your experience, @Rokablly. I've passed this along to our engineering team. In the meantime, if the option is available, please try logging in with your Pandora email address and password.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos