cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa Won't Thumb up or down Stations

danqturn
Local Performer

alexa echo dot 3rd gen wont thumb up or down pandora custom station, alexa says " You can only thumb up or thumbs down a custom station " , I created a new station again, it said the same thing ,

Solution?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @danqturn! Thanks for posting to community. 

Can you let me know the station(s) name you're getting this message on? If it's happening on all stations, can you give me a couple of examples so I can take a closer look. 

Also, I've enabled a trace on your account. When you get a chance, can you please try thumbing up/down on your station while this trace is enabled - if you're able to let me know the date and time you got the message would be great. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

danqturn
Local Performer

i just right now tried station " CHILL 1 " and new station i created yesterday " red " , both same issue

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting me know @danqturn

I've created a ticket and passed this along to our engineers for further investigation. Thanks for your patience while we take a look. 

terridan
Underground

Alexa has suddenly stopped recognizing the "thumbs down" command, on all my stations.  It worked fine until about a week ago. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @terridan! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. Can you do me a favor and please replicate this once more while the trace is enabled.

Please include an example station and track so that I'll be able to investigate a particular instance of this happening.

• the name of the station:
  • the name of the track:
  • the time and date:

Thanks!

0 Kudos