cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa - Won't play requested station

KaseyL
Local Performer

I have been using pandora with my Alexa account for about 2 years now. Just this week it has decided that it doesn't want to play My Chemical Romance "radio." If I select another band in the same genre it will also play MCR. Any ideas what is going on?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @KaseyL! 👋

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Alexa. Can you tell me a little more about your experience?

• Which Alexa model and generation do you have?
  • What phrase(s) did you say to Alexa? (Please be as specific as possible.)
  • To clarify, when you request another band via voice command, does My Chemical Romance Radio play instead or does the correct station play?

In the meantime, you can log into your Amazon account to view what Alexa thinks you said, in order to report feedback to Amazon directly. This is referred to as your "Utterance History report."

To view your utterance history report, click this link from a computer and log into your Alexa account. Or from a mobile device launch the Alexa app, tap the Menu icon, select Activity and then More under Pandora activity.

From here you'll be able to view what Alexa thought she heard, as well as listen to a recording of what you said. If she didn't do what you wanted, be sure to let Amazon know by selecting No.

Please send over a screenshot showing your utterance history report. I'll be sure to pass this along to our engineering team as well. Let me know if you need help doing that.

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos