cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV - UI appears zoomed in and player controls no longer visible

Middad
Opening Act

Hey Pandora users:
I am Gerald, love Pandora and have a paid account. I have never had issues with Pandora on my television before the last set of updates that occurred. Pandora has begun rebooting often, and returning zoomed-in, on the top left corner of the App screen. The only way I have found to fix this is to go into my T.V. settings and force stop Pandora, then restart. I have looked on my P.C. for any setting that could be used to correct this, and can find none. I can find nothing anywhere about this issue. If anyone knows something I do not. I am all ears!

P.S. I have also uninstalled Pandora and re-installed, cleared all the cash and data files; to no avail.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Middad! Thanks for posting your experience to community! 👋🏻

We're currently investigating what may be happening. I've gone ahead and added your info to our ticket. I'll be sure to make updates in this thread and they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

For anyone else that may be experiencing this on their Android TV, feel free to post a comment here. Please include the make and model of your TV. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Middad
Opening Act

I am not sure what occurred, the Pandora app on my Sony Bravia smart television is working correctly again. If you did something to fix it, I certainly thank you!  

TannerPandora

Hi @Middad! A change was deployed that should help with this. Thanks for the confirmation!

0 Kudos

bknerd42
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem on my Supersonic 42” Smart WiFi Full HDTV SC-4250GTV. Any chance there is fix for this?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bknerd42! Thanks for posting. 

We believe that this had been resolved. I've gone ahead and created a new ticket for your experience and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos