cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Crashing constantly

OddWolfe94
Local Performer

I joined this Service via T-Mobile's Three-Month trial offer. After it ended, I decided to stick around. Shortly after my first Payment, the App started to constantly crash, be it on Mobile or Tablet or even on Apple TV. I tried to give it a Week to see if it would get patched via update, but thus nothing has happened. I'm still getting the same issues, and its getting on my nerves. I've decided that after too much frustration, I've cancelled the service and now I want to speak to a Support team member for a Refund. I'll come back to it once they finally patch the Crashing.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@OddWolfe94 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora

@OddWolfe94 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Lynzlou
Local Performer

I am having kind of the same issue. Mine is always buffering. I've tried to delete and redownload it. I'm about ready to give up and delete my account. There are other streaming devices that work better. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lynzlou! Thanks for posting. 

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Byrdeeo
Local Performer

My app keeps crashing after I upgraded to premium access as well. Maybe I should cancel and go back to free subscription 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Byrdeeo! Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this is happening. 

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?

0 Kudos

Byrdeeo
Local Performer
Hello and thank you for taking the time to reply. I usually listen on my Samsung Galaxy S9. problem started when I upgraded to Pandora Premium. It is happening quite frequently in the past week. Hope this can be fixedRobin
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @Byrdeeo! Are you getting any type of messaging before the crashing? Does the app load or does it immediately crash at launch?

0 Kudos