cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Changing stations or skip song

Ly_me
Local Performer

So I have a 4th generation apple tv and recently while on the app Pandora music. While a song is playing the remotw won't scroll down. It only happens when I want to skip a song or change stations. And it only happens on the pandora app. The remote works on the rest of apple tv. Ive changed remotes, deleted pandora and reset the apple tv. And voice over is not on.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
9 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Ly_me Thanks for posting to community! Sorry for any trouble with your Apple TV. 

I've been experiencing this on my Apple TV too. We are aware of this and our engineers are working on it. 

In the meantime, I've figured out that while the Station icon is highlighted, if I click the track pad on the remote, it moves down to the station list and then I'm able to scroll through my stations.  

Hope that work around helped. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dkris9709
Local Performer

I am also having this problem.   I will try your workaround.   In the meantime please encourage the company to work on a fix.   Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting! Hope the workaround works for you @Dkris9709

Our engineers are working on a fix, unfortunately, I don't have a timeline for when the release will be. We really appreciate your patience in the meantime! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

itzaferg
Local Performer

We have the same problem. Frustrating.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

I completely understand your frustration @itzaferg! It's happening on my Apple TV too. We do appreciate your patience during this time! ❤️

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dawn10
Local Performer

I'm still having the problem.  Any ideas on how to skip to the next song?  I can't get off the top row where it shows Now Playing, My Stations, Search and Settings.

TannerPandora

Hi @dawn10! Thanks for posting. I'm experiencing this as well on my Apple TV. 

When you first open Pandora, the Now Playing icon at the top should be highlighted and music should start playing. If you click on Now Playing with your Apple remote the selection should transition to the album art. You may notice it enlarge slightly. From there you should be able to use the touch pad or controller on your remote to move the selection down to skip songs, thumb up or down and pause. 

Hope this helps. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tlcspicy
Local Performer

This problem was posted in 2020 and there's still no solution?  Please help us!
While listening to music, we cannot exit out of the selected Pandora station (on our Apple TV) in order to change stations.  This is super frustrating ... 

but how do we get back to CHANGE THE STATION? I can only advance on the same station

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tlcspicy 

You can select a different station on your Apple TV by using the Apple Remote and selecting My Stations from the menu bar located at the top of the screen. This will take you back to your station list.

Apple TV - Now Playing.png

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos