cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denon AV Receiver activation code not valid

DerrylC
Local Performer

Hi There

I have an older Denon AVR X3200W receiver that I'd like to connect to Pandora.

When I switch to Pandora on the receiver I see an activation code and a link to the Pandora site to activate the connection. https://www.pandora.com/denon

When entering the activation code and clicking on the Activate Now button I got this error message: 

Activation code not valid. Please try again with another code.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I get another activation code?

Thanks

Derryl

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@DerrylC Nice to see you around the community.

My first suggestion is to check for any updates on your device - if you need assistance with this, you will need to reach out directly to Denon support for assistance.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are still running into issues after confirming you are on the latest update, here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
  2. Try entering the code from a computer, as you may not be able to complete the process on a smartphone, tablet or your device's native web browser.

Keeping that in mind, let's try these steps once more:

1. Launch the application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave that up on the device screen for now. 
  4. Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/[brand of device] and enter the activation code there (e.g., www.pandora.com/samsung)
  5. On the device, select Continue. 

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos