cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DirecTV - No Sound

ine1133
Local Performer

Usually it works well on my Bedroom Panasonic TV. Suddenly screen shown play but no sound. I have another TV on the living room is work well. Actually I have two different sign up Pandora on two TV.

Before I had only one sign up for both TV on  the same music. Because in the past I had problem didn't work on the bedroom TV then I sign up the new one. ( It said the second opinion to fix the problem ).

Sadly, it happen now second tragedy  on bedroom TV. I did sign out and make another new one but still the same no sound. Direct TV said that it's Pandora problems.

Please help me. I love Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity and format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @ine1133! Thanks for posting to community. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

Please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

1. Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  2. Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  3. Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
  4. Confirm that your DirecTV as the latest firmware update.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ine1133! Thanks for posting to community. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

Please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

1. Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  2. Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  3. Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).
  4. Confirm that your DirecTV as the latest firmware update.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ine1133
Local Performer

Hi.

I still can't do it even I did rebooting , remove & add ding the app, Direct Tv is on the latest  firmware .so i give up.thanks

0 Kudos

jaynerae
Local Performer

So my pandora account loads, it shows that there is music playing, but there is no sound.  I've rebooted, I've signed off and signed back on.  It has worked fine for the last 10 years and now.....

0 Kudos