Kevinmalloy
Local Performer

My app on my roku keeps crashing

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Kevinmalloy thanks for posting to community!

Can you tell me more about the error message you're seeing? If you're able to take a picture, that would be great. 

Also, have you perfomed any troubleshooting steps for your Roku yet? If not, here are a few things to try:

• Try rebooting your modem and router, then restarting the Roku player. 
  • Try connecting directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model. 

If you are still having trouble, please try using the steps in the following link to update your Roku software: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Finally, try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AKASteph
Local Performer

I have the same problem.

I tried all of the suggestions in this post except connecting via ethernet (too far from router). I would prefer to deactivate the Pandora channel on Roku so I can start new. How do I disconnect the Pandora channel from Roku. Deleting and adding it back does not work. It logs in again at the same place it left off. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @AKASteph. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble after running through the steps. 

I've created an email support case for you and someone from our team will reach out via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos