cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit - Holiday Stations for Offline Listening

Mattaio
Local Performer

Hello,

I've recently obtained a Fitbit Sense with the OS current as of 12/6/2020   When I am configuring Pandora, it gives me the option for Prelisted Workout stations or my Top 3.   However my top 3 are not appearing close to the stations I have been listening to for the past several months.  Example:  I've been awash in Christmas music since September, however they are not appearing in my top 3.   To be honest the only time I extensively listen to Pandora is during the holiday season, so 90% of the music is holiday music.   Is there any way to move stations more to the top of the list so the Fitbit will pick them up?   

Thank you for your time. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Mattaio! Thanks for posting and sorry for any confusion over this. 

Unfortunately, Pandora Plus listeners are not able to download holiday stations for offline listening. 

The best way to get feedback like this heard is by submitting a feature request. You can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one here.

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Mattaio! Thanks for posting and sorry for any confusion over this. 

Unfortunately, Pandora Plus listeners are not able to download holiday stations for offline listening. 

The best way to get feedback like this heard is by submitting a feature request. You can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one here.

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos