cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit - Offline content won't download

Fitbit01
Local Performer

Hello.  I just purchased my Fitbit Versa 2 on yesterday.  I have premium Pandora and have linked my account.  When trying to either Auto-sync my top stations or select 3 workout stations, I can't go any further than that.  Nothing is downloading on my Fitbit.  What should I do?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Fitbit01! Thanks for posting your experience, sorry for trouble with your Fitbit.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us diagnose what may be happening. 

Can you first ensure you're on the latest version for your Fitbit. This should be 'VERSION 35.72.1.9'. For specific steps on where to find this or how to update (if you need to) I would refer to the users manual for your Versa.

Then let's try re-syncing your Fitbit. To do this:

1. Disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections, and make sure it's hooked up to Wi-Fi.
  2. Return your Fitbit to the charger, and make sure it's seated properly.
  3. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile phone, and click on Music and then Pandora.
  4. Select which content you want to auto-sync to your device: your top Pandora stations, or your favorite workout stations. This should restart the download process.

Please note that it may take some time for your stations to finish downloading.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Fitbit01! Thanks for posting your experience, sorry for trouble with your Fitbit.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us diagnose what may be happening. 

Can you first ensure you're on the latest version for your Fitbit. This should be 'VERSION 35.72.1.9'. For specific steps on where to find this or how to update (if you need to) I would refer to the users manual for your Versa.

Then let's try re-syncing your Fitbit. To do this:

1. Disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections, and make sure it's hooked up to Wi-Fi.
  2. Return your Fitbit to the charger, and make sure it's seated properly.
  3. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile phone, and click on Music and then Pandora.
  4. Select which content you want to auto-sync to your device: your top Pandora stations, or your favorite workout stations. This should restart the download process.

Please note that it may take some time for your stations to finish downloading.

View solution in original post

Fitbit01
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora!  This worked.  I'm able to see my top 3 stations on the Fitbit now.  Thank you for your help with this!

TannerPandora

Glad to hear that helped, @Fitbit01! 🙌🏻 Thanks for writing back and letting me know. Enjoy the rest of your Monday. 🎉 🙂

0 Kudos

VJC
Local Performer

I am having a similar problem. My mobile app for Fitbit shows 3 top stations in Pandora. However when I open Pandora on my Versa2 it says no stations go to Pandora settings in the mobile app. By the way what does disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections mean?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @VJC

Bluetooth is a short-range wireless technology standard that is used for exchanging data between fixed and mobile devices. For example, your mobile phone and Fitbit watch is most likely connected via a bluetooth connection. 

Steps on how to remove this connection differ from device to device. If you're not sure how, I would recommend checking the user's manual of your specific device. 

If you're still having trouble with offline content on your Fitbit, have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting steps in the accept solution found here?

0 Kudos

Wayman0926
Local Performer

I cannot get Pandora to connect to my versa 2. I just purchased the premium too.  I tried your solution above of disconnecting reconnecting but it's not working. 

0 Kudos