cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit: Only One Song Plays in Offline Mode

dlbowden
Local Performer

Fitbit Versa 3 not updating properly

For the past year and a half I have been able to download 3 Pandora Stations with each station containing numerous songs.  Then as of 5/22/22 when I charged my device, it downloads 2 stations with 1 song per station.  I have made 4 attempts to update my fitbit and every one ended with 2 stations and a1 song per station.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@dlbowden Nice to see you around the Community. 

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your Fitbit? If you've already added your personal music collection to your Fitbit, there might not be enough space for Pandora to download all of your offline content.

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, please try updating the firmware on your Fitbit using the steps outlined here

Next, I'd recommend trying to re-sync your Fitbit to see if that helps.

To do this:

1. Disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections, and make sure it's hooked up to Wi-Fi.
  2. Return your Fitbit to the charger, and make sure it's seated properly.
  3. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile phone, and click on Music and then Pandora.
  4. Select which content you want to auto-sync to your device: your top Pandora stations, or your favorite workout stations. This should restart the download process.

Please note that it may take some time for your stations to finish downloading.

You can also contact Fitbit's support team for more help by going to their help page or calling (877) 623-4997.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@dlbowden Nice to see you around the Community. 

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your Fitbit? If you've already added your personal music collection to your Fitbit, there might not be enough space for Pandora to download all of your offline content.

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, please try updating the firmware on your Fitbit using the steps outlined here

Next, I'd recommend trying to re-sync your Fitbit to see if that helps.

To do this:

1. Disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections, and make sure it's hooked up to Wi-Fi.
  2. Return your Fitbit to the charger, and make sure it's seated properly.
  3. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile phone, and click on Music and then Pandora.
  4. Select which content you want to auto-sync to your device: your top Pandora stations, or your favorite workout stations. This should restart the download process.

Please note that it may take some time for your stations to finish downloading.

You can also contact Fitbit's support team for more help by going to their help page or calling (877) 623-4997.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos