cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 - Offline listening

BenRomero06
Local Performer

Hi, does anyone know how to download stations on Galaxy watch 4 for offline listening,  I have some download on my phone but do not show up offline on my watch. Other stations that are not downloaded on my phone do show up for offline listening on my watch. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @BenRomero06! Thanks for visiting community.

Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature request created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

In the meantime, you can try the following steps to see if they help: 

To uninstall and reinstall the app on your watch:

1. Press the power button to find and open the Google Play store.
  2. Next, swipe down on the watch face from top to bottom. This will bring up a menu drawer.
  3. Select My Apps.
  4. Choose Pandora, and then scroll to the bottom and select Uninstall.

Once that's done, reinstall the Pandora app on your watch through the Google Play store, and open it to initiate the setup process. Then try Pandora once again.

Please note that you'll also need to have your phone present in order to complete the setup process.

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @BenRomero06! Thanks for visiting community.

Pandora does not support Wear OS 3. While you may be able to utilize the Pandora app on your watch, we can not predict the behavior you’ll experience and you may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

There's a feature request created by another community member that you may be interested in upvoting: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App 

In the meantime, you can try the following steps to see if they help: 

To uninstall and reinstall the app on your watch:

1. Press the power button to find and open the Google Play store.
  2. Next, swipe down on the watch face from top to bottom. This will bring up a menu drawer.
  3. Select My Apps.
  4. Choose Pandora, and then scroll to the bottom and select Uninstall.

Once that's done, reinstall the Pandora app on your watch through the Google Play store, and open it to initiate the setup process. Then try Pandora once again.

Please note that you'll also need to have your phone present in order to complete the setup process.

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Irenes
Local Performer

I'm getting my stations offline on the watch but is it possible to use downloaded playlists?  

0 Kudos