cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Pandora to work on Fitbit Versa 2

capricorn1551
Local Performer
I just received a Fitbit Versa 2 and I cannot get Pandora to let me log in and activate it. Anyone else having the same problem? I have a free Pandora account that I use on my phone and at home.
23 Replies

Txtravelgirl
Local Performer

I too am having the EXACT same issue as @morpheoush and went through the same troubleshooting.  I just set my Versa up yesterday and upgraded my Pandora solely for the purpose of syncing my top three stations and it won’t work.  

morpheoush
Underground

yeah, it's been a challenge. yesterday i tried factory resetting my watch, tried connecting from my laptop instead of my phone too, and it wouldn't work either.  The connection just won't stay online no matter what. it connects to wifi and then a second later disconnects. it must be erroring but it doesn't actually give any message about why it fails.

0 Kudos

Jellydog
Local Performer

I have tried to download my top three stations to my Fitbit Versa 2.  I have Pandora Plus account and have tried all the things suggested in this forum.   When I called Fitbit's support they said the problem was with Pandora and to contact them.  Help!!

0 Kudos

Malenfantr1
Local Performer

My Pandora will not play on my fit bit versa2 watch

0 Kudos