cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Device won't play Pandora

Rosyrick8
Local Performer

I have tried all I can think of including unlinking my Pandora account and unplugging it. But, it still wont play. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

rnlwallace
Local Performer

pandora has stopped playing on google smart speaker

Moderator edit: format

0 Kudos

JJ1
Local Performer

I contacted Google and they said that Pandora was "updating" and that the issue is on their end and not with the Google home. I'm assuming the update will be completed soon and the Google home will once again be able to play our Pandora stations.

@Rosyrick8 wrote:

I have tried all I can think of including unlinking my Pandora account and unplugging it. But, it still wont play. 

0 Kudos

Skeeter
Underground

Android 9.0, Galaxy S10+, Pandora 1910.2 Premium. Issues: connecting after two or three tries, appearance of sound after connecting is delayed 5 to 10 minutes, will not connect at all resulting in error message "Oops! We are unable to connect you to (device name) at this time."

Is anyone with similar environment having any of these problems? 

0 Kudos

Kyler
Local Performer

Is this getting fixed? I pay for their services and I am not able to use it to help my kids sleep. This is very frustrating... Can any representitive help fix or solve the issue? I am a tech person, I have rebooted the google home, uninstalled pandora, reinstalled google home / updated, reinstalled pandora, tried to cast from pandora to tv's (only thing that worked was apple air play), any time I try to chrome cast it says Server error. Please help... paying for this and not finding a response...

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosyrick8 @JJ1 @Kyler @rnlwallace @Skeeter Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about the issue with listening to Pandora on your Google devices. We experienced a minor outage overnight that has since been resolved. I suggest giving the listening experience another try and let me know if you're back up and running. 

Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to give it another try. I hope to see you all around often.

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat