cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Hub: Recommended stations don't update

Listener001
Not applicable

When opening the Pandora app without using voice commands, it shows a list of "recommended" stations that it says is based off your listening history. So, ok, I use Pandora all the time, so it should know the stations I listen to the most, right? Wrong... Out of all the stations listed, one I listen to maybe once a month, or less. The rest I haven't listened to in years. This is really frustrating when, for whatever reason, I can't use voice commands. Picture of "recommended" stations in the Nest Hub Pandora app 

Moderator Edit: Format and changed title

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @Listener001!

While I don't have any troubleshooting steps to provide that I believe would be helpful. I have passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

Thanks for letting us know!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Listener001 - welcome to community. 👋

I wanted to reach out to confirm that the recommend stations on your Nest Hub don't appear to be updating and show stations that you've already listened to in the past?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Correct, but very long ago in the past. I only setup the Google Nest about a month ago, they started out with stations I haven't listened to in a very long time, and they've never changed.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @Listener001!

While I don't have any troubleshooting steps to provide that I believe would be helpful. I have passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

Thanks for letting us know!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Is there an update to a resolution for this issue? My stations still haven't updated or changed in the app on my Google Nest.