cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

Topspeed3
Local Performer

Can you submit a request for me as well?  I also received the email

0 Kudos

wardancers4
Local Performer

The terms in the email state: A form of payment will be required at checkout on the Google Store but will not be charged if you select saver shipping. Device colors may vary and are available while supplies last. 

My guess is payment method is for if you select the expedited shipping option that is 7.99

CourtneyM87
Local Performer

My concern is some terms at the bottom of the page: I don't want or need a new credit card. Is that what this is??

* LIMITED TIME OFFER: Google Store Financing is a credit card account issued and serviced solely by Synchrony Bank and can be used only for purchases at store.google.com. At times, we may offer Equal Pay Financing promotions with 0% APR on identified Qualifying Purchases (and all other items purchased in the same sales transaction). No interest will be charged on these Qualifying Purchases and equal monthly payments are required equal to the total Qualifying Purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promotional period, rounded to the whole cent. For Qualifying Purchases and Phone Purchases, any monthly payments shown only apply with the use of a Google Store Financing credit card account. If you make your payments by the due date each month, the monthly payment shown (adjusted for taxes, shipping and other items purchased in the same sales transaction) should allow you to pay off the Qualifying Purchase or Phone Purchase advertised within the promotional period advertised if this balance is the only balance on your account during that period. If you have other balances on your account, this monthly payment will be added to the monthly payment applicable to those balances. For new accounts: Phone Purchases (any transaction that includes a phone) APR is 0.00%. All other (regular) purchases APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2.00. APRs are accurate as of 10/23/2019. Subject to credit approval.

TannerPandora

Hi @chaddaman83

I've created a support case for you with our User Support team. An agent will reach to help to confirm the validity of the offer. 

Please be on the look out for their response.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Slayer!

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora

Hi @Topspeed3

I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CourtneyM87

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

sassyshano
Local Performer

I did the email and i just got mine today no shipping or anything completely free.

jus4lelee
Local Performer

So basically there is no response from Pandora.. just that a ticket was created 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Not helpful at all.

0 Kudos

Pandora thank you for the free gift, the Nest Mini. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

tvcamper
Local Performer

free google nest mini - although it applied the discount with a balance of zero, I still can't order without giving a credit card. 

Ginger83
Local Performer

Did you enter the promo code at checkout? The first time I tried, it tried to charge me. Went back to the email and entered the promo code, and it worked. 

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jus4lelee you'll need to reach out to our Support Team as @TannerPandora said here.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

DannyDee
Local Performer

@sassyshano , how long ago did you order it? I ordered mine on 10/15/20 and it STILL hasn't shipped (almost an entire week later).

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tvcamper,

I've gone ahead and created a support case for each of you. Our User Support team will be happy to answer any questions you have. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DCM328
Local Performer

I've attempted to use the email link above- but none of the choices are appropriate- please advise- also received the email re the free google nest- is it legit or not- thanks

0 Kudos

DCM328
Local Performer

we didn't have that in our fine print email-but a lot of legalese for a "free" item - that Pandora can't publically admit to if it's legit or not. we're skipping 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DCM328!

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lucy_1005
Local Performer

Hi, I had the same doubt too! I redeemed it last Thursday 10.15.20 and I just got confirmation that it has shipped 🙂 

gwarith
Local Performer

I took a chance after reading some of the replies. The promo seems real. I probably didn't get asked for CC info since I'm logged into my Google account and the info is already there, my mailing address was also already filled in. Might be the reason some people are getting asked for this info. I'll post again when I receive it. 🙂