cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

ladalavara
Local Performer

I received the same message. I filled out the form but I am unable to complete the order without adding my credit card info. If this is indeed free, why require my credit card info?  

This seems like one of those online offers we are always being warned about.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ladalavara,

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Cookie
Local Performer

I thought it was a scam when I got the email so I check to see if the email was legit and it is all my pandora emails are from the same one that sent this one. So still thing its a scam I reached out to tech support and they respond to me. The tech support email said it is indeed valid and not a scam so pandora is just being really great right now 

Dyne
Local Performer

I never got this email from pandora for anything. Sad

0 Kudos

Steve007
Local Performer

You could simply answer the question in less space and witless time than you redirect people. Many are asking if this is legit. I went to the link you provided and still didn't find an answer. Is this legit? 1. Yes. 2.No

Pandora keeps responding, :I've created a support case for you as well. An agent from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist." What's going on here? Wouldn't a simple answer we can all see be the fastest and easiest way to settle this for everybody at once? Is this some sort of lead for up-selling? Can't you just answer the question?

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

shane3838
Local Performer

I did not receive email for google home mini and I have premium framily. My son got the email and he is not even the primary on the account. WTH. Naturally he ordered the Nest Mini and it came in, so now I cant take it from him. 

0 Kudos

Rlbitt
Local Performer

I serif questioned the promo too. My Mini Nest arrived today... no charges showing to my credit card...

Dangel0423
Local Performer

I never recieved this email...is everyine supposed to get one?? I want a free speaker if this is real!

0 Kudos

Idaamann
Local Performer

Could you start a support case for me too? Trying to get my Nest Mini.

0 Kudos

glabowells
Local Performer

It's just a ploy for Google to get your credit card number.  They won't let you pay with paypal.  I almost fell for this ruse.

0 Kudos

pjrenny
Local Performer

I did it and got mine free. No shipping cost or anything. It is legit

jamesjschendel
Local Performer

hello, i was charged for the nest mini as well, 59.99. when i clicked back to the email,  it said the coupon was applied but not registered. i already received the nest mini but i paid for it.. can you help me?

0 Kudos

jcferrill
Local Performer

Good morning! We did not receive our free Google Nest.  We received a FedEx tracking number but the shipment has apparently been lost.  In the travel history, it went to several different cities and has not been updated since Friday 10/24 but FedEx said it would be delivered by yesterday, which it was not.  I can provide the tracking number if needed.  I'm ok with not receiving the device, but I didn't want Pandora to pay for something that we didn't receive.  Please advise on how you would like to proceed.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos

BJF225
Local Performer

I never got the email as well

Akira_2015
Local Performer

I received the same email!  I don’t understand why they can’t tell us if it is real or scam.  All I see is them making a ticket for it 

0 Kudos

Hildebrandt
Local Performer

Mini nest, I signed for it, but it wasn't free. Where did I go wrong?

0 Kudos

Lindadiane916
Local Performer

Hi, did you get an answer on this? I got the same email

0 Kudos

Anachronism
Local Performer

None of the options to contact user support seemed appropriate, so I'm writing here instead. I just got the same email today. I copied the promotion code and tried to enter it at checkout in the Google store, and it said the code wasn't valid. Makes this seem like a scam to me.

Edited: Nevermind! I got it to work by visiting this specific link: g.co/store/Pandora

GiselaSchumache
Local Performer

Hello everyone,

I recently got the free Google Home Mini email that many others have. My brother also got the email and we've both claimed ours. However, my girlfriend (who has had premium for longer than either of us) did not get this email. It's been over a week now and still nothing. Is there some reason I'm missing as to why she didn't get the offer? Or is this simply a mistake? Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

hashtagCatholic
Local Performer

Hi Tanner.

How about simply answering Yes or No? It's not really that difficult.