cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

gwarith
Local Performer

Just posting the update I promised 🙂

I've received the Nest, it's still in the box as I haven't had time to play with it yet.

😁

TannerPandora

Hi @MrsMcClure! Thanks for posting. 

I'm happy to create a support case for you. Our User Support team will be able to assist further with your question. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Denisec58! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you. Our User Support team will be able to assist further. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rbanks76
Local Performer

Hi, I am the am part of the Pandora Premium Family and everyone besides me and one other person did not receive an email to get a free Google Nest Mini.  I'm not sure who to contact to get this resolved?

Wolf76
Local Performer

Same here.

mchak09
Local Performer

I'm in the same boat. While I am newer to the family plan I'm not sure if I can also get the promo?

0 Kudos

jleontx
Local Performer

I got the email and ordered the nest mini and then a few days later got a fedex card in my mail box saying they attempted to deliver it and for me to contact my post office.  I contacted the post office and they say they do not have anything.  So I tried to call the shipper Ingram Micro at 682-266-0000 and no answer.  I was not charged but I still have not received it.  Something is funny about this I just don't know what.

Thank You

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jleontx @rbanks76 @mchak09 @Wolf76! Thanks for posting to community.

I've created a support case for each of you. Someone from our User Support team will reach out via email to further assist. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Firehouse018
Local Performer

Is pandora really giving away these speakers or is it a scam

@Firehouse018  I can honestly say it is legit. I received my Google mini about 5 days ago. I paid 0 for it, shipping is free as well. It is no scam. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Cabledoc1
Local Performer

Ya. I got one also switching from nest to Google nest. Since I have 1 in thd living room . I placed the new one in my bathroom along with my alexa echo dot. Git a couple of yhise and a echo show 8 and 5 inch

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Firehouse018 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Tchelleme33
Local Performer

I’m trying to redeem my offer for the google mini but it doesn’t give me the opportunity to complete the purchase because at the bottom of the page it says save changes instead of complete purchase.  Please advise 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tchelleme33 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Kristytalamante
Local Performer

I never even got the email 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kristytalamante! Thanks for posting.

I've created a support case for you. Someone from our User Support team will reach out via email. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Enee86
Local Performer

image.jpg

It’s real! Thanks all for posting to get to the bottom of this to bring me peace of mind to give it a try. And thanks Pandora for the gift I’ve in some way through my loyal subscription, paid for. But it’s nice to be shown the appreciation!

Dave222
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora and Support Team - I'm a Pandora Premium subscriber, and I can't find the code to redeem for my free Google Nest Mini. I'm worried I accidentally deleted it. Can you please re-send via email? Thank you!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dave222! Thanks for posting to community. 

I've created a support case for you. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to via email to follow up. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sotarkadin
Local Performer

I never received an email to redeem this offer?  Was it only offered to certain individuals?

0 Kudos