cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Sotarkadin! Thanks for posting.

I can create a support case for you. Someone from our User Support team will be happy to follow up with you. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi everyone!

Thanks for posting your interest in the Google Home Nest Mini. 

The promotion has now closed as this offer was only available while supplies last. Due to significant interest, we have run out. I am closing this thread from further comments. 

We recommend making sure that your email notification settings remain turned on in order to be eligible for consideration in any such promotion in the future. 

Thanks for listening to Pandora!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Isaac2oo5
Local Performer

I received an email from pandora@ac.pandora.com for free Google nest mini. Was that a scam?

0 Kudos

misti0girl
Local Performer

I did not receive the email for the free google nest mini? I have pandora premium family plan... 

0 Kudos

Abartels21
Local Performer

Never received email for it. 

0 Kudos

mserica
Local Performer

I just wanted to say thank you for the Google Nest Mini. I finally set this up and it works great. I am so glad I was lucky to receive this. Much appreciated, I have subscribed to Pandora for years. 

Much appreciated for the great gift!