cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

themmy
Local Performer

i got the same message and i'm unable to use the code because i am still charged for the mini nest, pls look into it if it's real..

0 Kudos

monstra187
Local Performer

Hello, 

I also received the same email. Please confirm it is legit and let me know how to proceed. 

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Sergio_2468
Local Performer

Is the email sent from Pandora about the google nest mini actually free? Need answers please.

0 Kudos

Vasquez415
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

0 Kudos

scsct
Local Performer

I would also like to know why credit card information is required for a $0 charge.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @scsct  @dhowards @Vasquez415 @Sergio_2468 

Thanks everyone for posting to community! 👋🏻

I've gone ahead and created a support case for each of you. Our User Support team will be happy to answer any questions you have. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @monstra187

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents can provide you with help to confirm the validity of the offer.

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Sashby138
Local Performer

Is it real or a scam?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sashby138! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you with our User Support team. They will be happy to help with any questions surrounding this offer. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Stephanny79
Local Performer

Hello. It’s the email saying we got a free google nest is legit?? Or not?? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Stephanny79! Thanks for posting to community.

I've created a support case for you with our User Support team. An agent will reach to help to confirm the validity of the offer. 

Please be on the look out for their response.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

highimamy
Local Performer

So I am trying to redeem this promotion but it's asking me for $31+ after discount is applied.  The emails states it completely free.

I used the code, google requires a cc on my account, so I added it and the it gave me an error message.  Now its telling me that I've already redeemed my gift.  Something's gotta give.  Any idea what's happening?

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @highimamy

I've created a support case for you. One of our User Support agents will follow up with you. 

They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for posting!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

dcremer
Local Performer

You need to enter credit card info but it zeros it out before you need to complete. I got mine and it’s cool.

dcremer
Local Performer

Must be bookkeeping. I entered my cc info and it applied the credit so zero was owed. Just got mine and it’s legit.

nordzoo
Local Performer

I got the same email. Is it real and legit?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nordzoo I have escalated your inquiry over to our support team - they will be contacting you privately via email to assist with this. 

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

shortgirl3939
Local Performer

I received one of these emails as well today 10.15.20

0 Kudos

corwyn74-2
Local Performer

Can you create a case for me as well, I've received this email twice - the one today says "You forgot to claim your Google Nest Mini!" - but when I take the code and go directly to Google store and apply with Nest Mini in cart it says the code is not valid so I'm assuming I got a scam email

0 Kudos

LadyJae
Local Performer

I like many others got an email for a free Nest Mini. Is this a scam???

0 Kudos