cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

Amber_225
Local Performer

I just redeemed mine. It didn't even ask for a credit card number. I also recieved confirmation of my order from the Google store

pghnina
Local Performer

I received the email for the free google nest mini.  When I click on it, it takes me to the site to redeem, but it's asking for credit card information.  If it's free, why do I need to enter credit card information?  I would like to redeem without putting in that information

0 Kudos

sharmar1977
Local Performer

I had the same concern, so I linked it to my paypal. Better protection that my debit card.  The speaker was in fact free.

I was skeptical too, but yes the offer is legit!!  I just received mine via Fedex today!

sharmar1977
Local Performer

I was skeptical too, but yes the offer is legit!! I just received mine via Fedex today!

raabejm
Local Performer

I got my Nest Mini in the mail today. When I clicked on the offer it would only zero it out after I used the offer code from the email.

TannerPandora

Hi @pghnina @LadyJae! Thanks for posting to community!

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents will reach out via email to help confirm the validity of the offer. Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Thanks for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @corwyn74-2

I've escalated your post to our User Support team. An agent will reach out via email to further assist. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

kittysolo
Local Performer

Is this real? Also looking for a case to determine validity. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kittysolo! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you as well. An agent from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

EZADesigns
Local Performer

So, I deleted the email on accident, my wife let me know about it today. I am curious if I can get the email resent? 

Thank you

0 Kudos

Bj3
Local Performer

Hi, yes it seems to be legit.  I used the code entered my payment info it did zero out and my confirmation of order is in my pandora account.  EDD is October 27-29. 🤞👌

TannerPandora

Hi @EZADesigns! Thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to an existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents will reach out via email to further assist. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Cookieman31060
Local Performer

Thank you! I did not receive a code or a link in your message. Would you please send this info again.

0 Kudos

Tat95
Local Performer

Hi, I just got an email from Pandora about Google Nest Mini and I was wondering if the email is legit? Thank you!

0 Kudos

cathycatlover33
Local Performer

I got the same email & was wondering the same thing!! anyone know?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @cathycatlover33 and @Tat95

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents can provide you with help to confirm the validity of the offer.

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cookieman31060!

I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. One of our agents can provide you with help to confirm the validity of the offer.

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Rmweber
Local Performer

I, too, have received this email and am wondering if it is legit or a pfishing scam. I can not find any official post stating it is legit nor can I find a link on the pandora site to redeem. 

Please advise.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rmweber! Thanks for posting.

I've created a support case for you. One of our User Support agents will follow up with you. 

They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

corwyn74-2
Local Performer

Thanks

As an FYI for others - I could not simply use the code in Google Checkout - my code and emails were valid, but I could only use it clicking the link in the email, not going to Google Store and adding it to my cart and trying to apply the discount code.

Probably worth asking to raise a case to ensure it is safe to click the link if you suspect it could be spam...

0 Kudos