cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

Rhondas
Local Performer

Hi, I didn’t realize that the email associated with my account Is one I no longer have access to. Can you please resend the offer to my current email?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rhondas! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing thread:  Google Nest Mini Email

I'll follow up with you via a private message here on community. Please be on the look out for this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

AT3260
Local Performer

I signed up for Nest mini last week. My PayPal acct was charged $51.33 (!). The Nest mini arrived today. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Maia
Local Performer

I did not receive email for google home mini and I have premium 

0 Kudos

Vista
Local Performer

I responded to the Google Nest Mini offer by clicking the link in the email from Pandora indicating this was a free offer from Pandora via the clickable link.  However, my PayPal account has now (October 14) been charged $52.06.  Not happy at all!  Pandora - please provide guidance regarding how to obtain a refund.  If no guidance is received, will return this upon receipt and likely cancel Pandora.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Maia! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

Thanks for posting to community! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @AT3260! Thanks for posting.

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Vista! Thanks for posting.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lissa
Local Performer

Just checking to see if the email that I received for a free Google Nest Mini is a legitimate email from Pandora, and not a scam.

TannerPandora

Hi @Lissa

I merged your message with an existing thread on this here

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist.

Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Charmd
Local Performer

I received the same email also. I know some are saying it is a legitimate email. Just wondered if someone from Pandora can confirm either way.

SS19
Local Performer

Is it real or scam that Pandora is giving away Google nest minis free to subscribers? I tried it and got charged for it. Can I return it unopened?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Charmd! Thanks for posting.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rgc0233
Underground

My Google Nest Mini was just delivered.  Use the link in the Pandora email to claim.  Going to Google directly will result in being charged.  The Pandora link does not require a credit card.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SS19 I have escalated your inquiry over to our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help answer any questions you have about this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

reachforthesky
Local Performer

So, is the email legit or not?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @reachforthesky!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi Everyone! 👋🏻

If you have any questions about the Google Home Nest Mini email offer, please reach out to our User Support team by email here. 📧

We're unable to confirm or deny the validity of everyone's email inbox in the Community.

Thanks for visiting!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

chaddaman83
Local Performer

I got the same google mini email and have the same question

0 Kudos

Slayer
Local Performer

I received this email as well....is it legitimate?

0 Kudos