cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone -- As @TannerPandora said here, if you have any questions about the Google Home Nest Mini email offer, please reach out to our User Support team by email📧 

They will assist in answering any questions you have. Thanks for your patience!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

baileyt12
Local Performer

i received this email also, i saw the replies and tried going to the google store and it did not work 

0 Kudos

Mannythered
Local Performer

I just received the same email

0 Kudos

DiamondBoy32
Local Performer

Why don't you have an answer yet? you wouldn't have to refer every single person that asks about this if you would just post the **ahem** answer!

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DiamondBoy32 Unfortunately, we're unable to confirm or deny the validity of everyone's email inbox in the Community. This is why you were referred to our email support for 1-to-1 assistance.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Kimberllyvega2
Local Performer

Hello 

I accidentally deleted the email and I can’t find it can you resend the email ?

0 Kudos

Edgee82
Local Performer

Can you create a ticket for me as well? I would like to make sure that this isn't a scam.

0 Kudos

RD86
Local Performer

I didn't get the email link but my wife did. 

0 Kudos

ana07
Local Performer

I got the email but deleted it thinking it was a scam . Can you help ? 

0 Kudos

Buffy66
Local Performer

This Gift is Legit, however I would do this to be safe. I would enter the website link manually, and not click on the Redeem Now. Read the Terms at the end of the email. You must go to this part of the Google Store for Pandora g.co/store/Pandora in order to get to the correct section. Then, you have a choice between 2 colors. When you checkout, Add the Promo/Redemption Code and now your balance will be $0, with free shipping. Because you are already paid Pandora acct. subscribers, your name, address and cc will already be entered. It is a promo and you will give Google the right to use your info, which they most likely already do, and that you subscribe to Pandora. Checkout, done, no charge. 

jamesjschendel
Local Performer

My redemption code didn’t work and charged me 59.99. It says it was applied at checkout but didn’t work. What’s up with that? This was not free for me at all 

0 Kudos

MarkDziewulski
Local Performer

Why don't you just tell us if it's legit or not?

Creating support cases numerous times for the same thing and not answering makes me think you are fake.

Are you a bot?!

I'm really thinking of cancelling my account with Pandora.

Maybe Pandora needs to wake up and do something about this?!

Hellooooo?!

budman789_99
Local Performer

Got an email today offering a free google nest mini for being a pandora customer. I clicked the link, copied and pasted code, checked saver shipping, google account was already signed in, did not have to enter cc info as google already had my paypal option highlighted. Is this a scam???

0 Kudos

jmcato
Local Performer

I was wondering the same thing about the email. Would like to get a response from Pandora. 

0 Kudos

Patty74
Local Performer

I received a email from you that says "A thank you gift: Your Google Nest Mini" from pandora@ac.pandora.com I want to know if it is spam or is real the offer, if you could answer me I will appreciate, thank you.

sherribell01
Local Performer

I received the same email today and trying to find out if it is legit.  

Google Nest Mini. Redeem this gift using the code below and give hands-free listening a try!

I27TGBHSCXOVYHTJFB2TUIC

TJ2017
Local Performer

Me and my wife didn't get the one either and were both premium family members

Patty74 I know mine was legit. I'm sure yours is as well. If you still have questions about it, then reach out to @AlyssaPandora , @TannerPandora , @AdamPandora  and @ErickPandora . These are the four moderators for Pandora. One of them will get back to you. Take care and stay safe.   

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ana07 and @RD86,

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will follow up with you. 

They will be contacting you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for posting!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TJ2017 and @BJF225

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist. Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos