cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

TammyA62
Local Performer

I would like to know the answer to this too?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DebH! Be happy to. 

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will be reaching out via email to follow up. 

Thanks for posting!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @daw! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will follow up with you via email.

Please be on the look out for their response. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

SNP
Local Performer

I did not receive the email about this offer either.

0 Kudos

Adc52100
Local Performer

I am a pandora premium user and never got an email?

0 Kudos

Sunday
Local Performer

It's legit! I got the offer, did some research and got the same vague replies, but I used the code and got mine via FedEx about a week later. My daughter LOVES it! It's definitely a great offer and absolutely free!😃

Sunday
Local Performer

No, it's real! Got mine a week later!

rayumeda
Local Performer

Hi Tanner  Please add me to the support case list.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SNP!

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist.

Please be on the look out for their email reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Adc52100 and @TammyA62

Thanks for posting. I've created a support case for each of you. One of our support agents will follow up with you individually. 

Please be on the look out for their reply.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jamesjschendel

Looks like a user support agent has reached out to you via email on 10/25/2020. If you're continuing to have trouble, please reply directly to the email for further help. 

Thank you. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CJS
Local Performer

I also received the offer and went through the online process, cut/pasted the promo code and entered address, etc. On the last page, I couldn't proceed without entering payment information. I clicked on PayPal, hoping to see what the charges would be, then, before proceeding. I'm not about to enter payment info of any kind without knowing what the charges are. Then I went to Pandora website to see about getting a phone number or chat connect, neither of which were available. This is very discouraging and appears to be evasive on the half of Pandora.Any suggestions how to proceed? Anyone at Pandora want to help me out here?

0 Kudos

Phillips979
Local Performer

Received same email for Free Nest mini is this legit

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Phillips979

I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ginnylee
Local Performer

Hi! I keep receiving email offers to receive a Google Mini nest for free, but I'm not sure if its legitimate. I'm not sure how to submit a help ticket to check the validity of this email!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CJS!

I've moved your post over to an existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will follow up with you via email.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ginnylee! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to an existing post: Google Nest Mini Email

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will be happy to confirm the validity of the offer. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Farrahadel
Local Performer

Hi I actually did the process and got the confirmation email I am scared now please help! I need to know if this is a scam !

0 Kudos

Monique620
Local Performer

Is it the case that the Google Nest Mini being offered is free for the device itself but that there will be monthly subscription charges to use the services associated with it? I get that impression from all the Community posts. Can you please verify? Thank you.

0 Kudos

NurseER
Local Performer

I got the Google Nest offer email and went to redeem the code, but it wanted to charge me the full amount. Therefore, I canceled the order so I would not be charged. I then went to see if I could try again, and it said there was a limit that I could buy. I didn't want to buy one. I wanted my free offer. Please help me redeem my free offer.

Thanks

0 Kudos