cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legrand App and Pandora

Underground

I have a Legrand home audio system. I could download stations on my Pandora and the station would transfer to my Legrand App. It is no longer doing that. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies

Juliep
Underground

I noticed a similar issue yesterday. All of my frequent stations disappeared and every other station I select to play eventually times out and disappears. The error message says "station was removed or deleted by the user on another device". Looking for some advice too! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @79 and @Juliep! I've moved your post to Other Device to help keep things organized. 

Do you use a Legrand system as well @Juliep?

In the meantime, I've gone ahead asked our User Support staff to enable a trace on both your accounts to help us better determine what may be happening. 

We'll need to you to attempt to use your system and Pandora as you normally would.

Thanks for the help! 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Juliep
Underground

Yes I also use LeGrand. Thank you for looking into the issue!

Underground

Yes, I'm also receiving that same message! I've also contacted Legrand and was on the line with a representative for almost an hour trying to find a solution. He could not figure it out. He opened a ticket for me and was sending on to another department. He did mention that there was a recent upgrade to the Legrand system. I would suggest also calling Legrand. If they made an update it has now caused problems that we are experiencing and more people need to let them know.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up @79. I've created a ticket for this and reported back to our engineers with this info. 

Thank you both ( @Juliep ) for your patience in the meantime. 👍🏻

++

Part 2:

Hi @79 and @Juliep! Our trace shows that there was playback on one of your  accounts through the audio system recently. 

Was someone able to start Pandora again through their Legrand system? And if you were, what steps did you take?

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

Yes, Pandora is still playing in LeGrand but stations most frequently played disappeared and every additional station played eventually goes away too. Also not syncing well with our google home devices. 

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @Juliep

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Underground

Pandora opens in the Legrand system. The problem is that a lot of the stations from Pandora from within the last 3-6 months are no longer on my Legrand app. Old stations from at least a year ago that I opened in Pandora and automatically went to my Legrand app are still available. When I opened Pandora now and open a new station it is no longer going onto the Legrand app along with the stations from 3-6 months ago they have disappeared from the Legrand App.

0 Kudos

Underground

Fyi...my stations are back on the Legrand app. It looks like it's been fixed and now new stations from Pandora that I open are automatically transferring over to the Legrand app like they were before!

TannerPandora

We've just made a change on our end. Thanks for letting us know you're back up and running @79!

@Juliep would you mind trying again and letting me know if its working for you?

Thanks to you both for posting on community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Juliep
Underground

Yes our stations are back too! Many thanks!

Underground

Great, thx u!!

Dawn1
Local Performer

I have a Legrand Audio system with Pandora linked to it. Last week began having a problem when I search for a specific song. I receive the following error message 

“ station was not found. Either the user account has been changed or the station was deleted from another device” 

Can someone tell me how to fix this? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Dawn1 thanks for posting. I moved your message to an existing thread Legrand App and Pandora because it sounds like you are having a similar problem. 

The issue with playback on Legrand was resolved last week. If you're still having trouble, would you mind trying some standard troubleshooting?

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

Hello, unfortunately we're having this same issue again. Would it be possible to re investigate? Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @Juliep.

I've started a new trace on your account. We'll need you to use your Legrand system so we can gather some data. 

Just to confirm, you're receiving the same error message and stations are disappearing or just unable to play?

Also, in an earlier post, you mentioned that when you added new stations, they eventually timeout and disappear. If this happens again and you notice, can you give us the time/date this occurred. 

Thanks again for the heads up and your patience while we investigate. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

Hi,

Random stations have disappeared from the list in the Legrand App. Newly added still there. Stations played aren't timing out and disappearing while played like before.

Thanks for your help.

Julie

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks @Juliep - do you recall the names of the stations?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Juliep
Underground

There are several...80s alternative, 90s alternative, ambient, Asian spice to name a few. Thanks

0 Kudos