cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Quickmix/Shuffle station and/or Thumbprint Radio

Joemanfu
Underground

I just updated the Pandora app on my Sony Bravia XBR-55X700D Android TV, and now the "Shuffle" option is gone. What happened? I've been an paying subscriber for almost a decade now and you've removed the only reason I have to use your service?

Before the "moderator" shows up... It's a Sony Bravia XBR-55X700D. There are no error codes or messages. The "Shuffle" station is just gone now.

Can we, as paying customers, get real help from a human being instead of a flow-chart following bot?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
91 Replies

smithej
Local Performer

Having the same issue with my Samsung TV.  No shuffle option..

TannerPandora

Hi @smithej @LockBall @GoinPostalMarcu Thanks for posting and sorry for the inconvenience.

I've added your information to the ticket for this issue. Our engineers are currently working on this issue. Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline as to when you can expect to see a fix released.

Keep an eye out on this thread, I will make updates as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your continued patience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Joemanfu
Underground

Good morning.

I've received an email from Pandora:

"Topic: Missing Quickmix/Shuffle station and/or Thumbprint Radio

Date: 08-12-2020 11:55 AM

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the replies and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!"

I wanted reply to this an let you know that there has not been a solution provided yet.

Jorge1
Local Performer

Musiccast  (Yamaha software), using Pandora, also missing Shuffle Icon on one account,  an additional account does have the shuffle icon.

bloopeanut
Underground

@TannerPandora @AdamPandora Was this issue ever resolved, or is it still under investigation?  Thanks!

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @bloopeanut. 👋

Our engineering team is still investigating this issue. We opened an internal ticket with them so they can work on this. 

Any updates on this issue will be posted on this thread when we have them.

I understand how frustrating this can be. Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Joemanfu
Underground

There's something like 20 pages of shuffle feature issues and no solution yet...

0 Kudos

Lovelila
Local Performer

same problem, no shuffle option

paola321
Local Performer

Hello my shuffle option is not at the top nor bottom what do I do. I've tried sorting both ways

we2wards
Local Performer

Same problem Quickmix / Shuffel is missing from Yamaha Receiver RX-V673. Please fix it has been annoying for over a week. 

0 Kudos

jab59
Local Performer

I have the same fire stick on an LG smart TV and have the same problem. Mine started losing shuffle last weekend. Please let me know a solution when you find one.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @paola321 and @Jorge1  thank you both for posting to community!

@paola321 I moved your message over to this thread: Missing Quickmix/Shuffle station and/or Thumbprint Radio

We're aware of this issue and are currently working on it. I've added your info to our open ticket. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @Lovelila. I've added your info to our ticket. We're actively working on this issue. 

Can you let me know the make and model of the device this is happening on?

Thanks for your continued patience!

0 Kudos

tjparty2007
Local Performer

Also. I just counted my stations and I am missing 15 of them on my LG TV

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@tjparty2007 Thanks for providing that info.

I've shared your feedback with our engineering team.

Appreciate your patience while engineering investigates this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

bounder
Local Performer

Hello, I just did your suggestion of sorting and I do not see Shuffle still it is not on the top, nor is it on the bottom, of the station lists after I shuffle. Please help! We really miss shuffle!

Klambeth
Local Performer

My Pandora randomly stopped shuffling on my Samsung TV. This has never happened before. It will not play unless you select a station, then will only play songs from that station. Have tried every troubleshooting solutions. There is no shuffle option on the TV app. Not at the top, not at the bottom of my station list. Even if I switch to A-Z. Shuffles just fine on Samsung phone app and PC. TV software is current. Network is at 5G. To see if Samsung was the issue, we downloaded Pandora to a Sony TV in another room. Different format, but same problem. No shuffle option, and will not play without selecting one station to play. The problem is with the app. And judging by the the threads in this forum, this is a problem, and a recent problem. If this is Pandora's way of forcing subscribers to pay for an upgraded service, I will not be happy.

Log420
Local Performer

4k Amazon fire stick. Shuffle option has disappeared

0 Kudos

TFC
Underground

We use Pandora for business and also lost Quickmix, which we rely on every day for the variety Pandora stations are somehow unable to provide. There is no option to sort stations A-Z. We have deactivated and reactivated Pandora with no results. We have tried phoning tech support, left a message requesting a call back, but after 5 days have not received a call back.

TFC
Underground

We use Pandora ProFusion Mood iO 2012 for our retail business and also lost Quickmix, which we rely on every day for the variety Pandora stations are somehow unable to provide because they always end up repeating the same tracks. There is no option to sort stations A-Z. We have deactivated and reactivated Pandora with no results. We have tried phoning tech support, waited on hold over an hour, left a message requesting a call back, but after 5 days have not received a call back.

0 Kudos