cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stations - alexa

cabotcove
Underground

I’ve recently been having an issue where artist radio stations have been deleting on their own. It’s not any particular station, rather it’s a random artist radio station each time. At first I couldn’t figure out how it was happening, but I’ve now confirmed it’s a bug between amazon alexa and pandora.
Every time I play the  “shuffle stations” on an alexa device, an artist radio station will then randomly delete from my collection after each song is played. It only seems to happen with shuffle and not when playing a specific artist radio from the start.
I then have to figure out which were gone add them back, but as soon as I launched the pandora shuffle station on alexa again, another station would disappear between songs. Is this a known issue/bug?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @cabotcove

I checked your account and I see that you are very close to the station limit with 247 stations currently.

Can you give me a little more info so I can investigate further:

• An example of the stations that are being removed
  • The exact voice command that you are using to shuffle your stations on Alexa

Thanks!

++

Hey @cabotcove just noticed you emailed our User Support team too. To curb any confusion and support, I recommend replying to their email for further help with this. 

Thanks again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

cabotcove
Underground

Hello, yes. I am close to the limit but not at the station limit already. As I’m not adding new stations, I don’t see why playing existing stations would cause others to be removed? This only is happening with pandora via amazon echo devices. Each time I play a station (either shuffle or also an existing artist station on my account - so not creating a new one) another station gets removed. It’s a random station each time. Today, I listend to 2 artist radio stations already on my account and the shuffle station (1 song on each) and then upon checking my list after, 3 other stations had been removed. I had to figure which they were and then added them back. I’ve unlinked and signed out and back in on those echo devices and the issue comes back right away. Again, it’s only happening with pandora on alexa devices and not on the mobile app or desktop. I only noticed this over the last few weeks as at one point over 20 stations had removed as I listen to pandora over alexa devices. 

0 Kudos

cabotcove
Underground

Yes, I’ve told them the same thing as well. Tried all the reset options so far; as this only happens on alexa devices starting in the last few weeks it really seems like a big. No problems on iOS mobile app or desktop but is very frustrating now as I can’t listen to pandora on my home alexa devices anymore without many stations getting removed as I continue to listen. 

0 Kudos