cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russound - Music Buffering on Multi Zone System

Willow_Oak
Local Performer

I use My Russound for a multi zone system.  We access it using both iPhones and Androids.  Pandora is the only music service that buffers on our system.  Have switched Pandora accounts and it still does it.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Willow_Oak I moved your post over to the Other Devices space.

To clarify, does Pandora only buffer when connecting to your Russond system from your mobile devices?

Or does it also happen when streaming Pandora through both your Android and iOS devices through the Pandora app (without connecting to that sound system)?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network, to see if your streaming improves.

Let me know how it goes! 

0 Kudos

Stacey
Local Performer

I have been have the same issue with pandora for years. Can't seem to figure it out.  All other streaming services are fast on my xzone4 but pandora is always slow.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Stacey. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. I do have some suggestions that may help. 

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings here.

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos