cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Blu-ray - Playback stops

tcelia5
Local Performer

Still experiencing the same problem, only worse.  Now, I'm lucky if the Pandora app on my Samsung BluRay player connects at all.  When the Pandora app on my Samsung player does connect, it plays one song and stops.

At some point, is Pandora just going to admit that our Samsung BluRay players are no longer supported by Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tcelia5! Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about your experience. 

Recently, an update has been pushed out that addresses the playback stopping on Samsung devices. Would you mind trying again and letting me know if you're still having trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tcelia5
Local Performer

@TannerPandoraThank you for your reply.  I tested again and am still observing the same behavior.  Playback stops: sometimes after the first song and sometimes after a few songs.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tcelia5! Thanks for following up. Sorry to hear this is still happening. 😔

I've created a ticket and reported this to our engineering team for further investigation and included your info. 

Thank you for your patience while we look into this. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

davidwlester
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  Has there been a solution by Pandora or Samsung.  Help!  This problem has only surfaced in the past year or less.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @davidwlester! Thanks for posting.

I moved your message over to another thread that I thought better reflects what may be happening on your Blu-ray player (Samsung Blu-Ray - Playback stops). The previous post was related to a Samsung Home Entertainment system. 

Can you let me know if you've tried any troubleshooting steps before reaching out and if you did, which steps have you tried? If not, I do have few suggestions that may help. 

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos