cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music stops playing when I start to record a video

leightonwhiddon
Local Performer

When I first got Pandora I was thrilled but know knowing that it shuts off when I'm taking a video makes me upset. What should I do. Should I leave it be or worry about it some more and ask some more people.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @leightonwhiddon thanks for posting to community! 

We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying Pandora while using other apps. Unfortunately, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered. So, if you are playing a game or using an app that requires sound, like taking a video, the audio from Pandora may pause. It's not possible for us to override the sound settings, or any other functions of another app.

Hope this helps to explain. ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @leightonwhiddon thanks for posting to community! 

We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying Pandora while using other apps. Unfortunately, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered. So, if you are playing a game or using an app that requires sound, like taking a video, the audio from Pandora may pause. It's not possible for us to override the sound settings, or any other functions of another app.

Hope this helps to explain. ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

leightonwhiddon
Local Performer

Thank you for helping me! I am understand the situation and I appreciate your help!! \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

Tiko
Local Performer

If yall can find a smart nerd (compliment)to talk to goggle and fix this would be awesome because enjoying pandora while trying to catch a perfect clip that is required the song that was rocking that exact moment kills the vibe expecially when u dj with that phone and moment dies with silent so very much appreciated 

0 Kudos