cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No login screen in FitBit app

h1ckman
Underground

When I get to step 4, all I get is a screen with a black lady running in a yellow top.  Below that it says "Stay Motivated with Pandora".  Then has a paragraph about enjoying the features of Pandora Plus on Fitbit.  I don't get prompted to log into Pandora or prompted to signup for an account.  I am a paid Pandora member.  FitBit support sent me to you.

Setup up Pandora on Fitbit

1. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile device and tap the Ionic or Versa tile.
  2. Scroll down and tap Media.
  3. Under Media, tap Pandora.
  4. When prompted, create a Pandora account or log into your existing account.

Please note that you must have an active Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium subscription in order to utilize Pandora from your Fitbit, since offline listening is an exclusive feature for Pandora subscribers.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

h1ckman
Underground

My font was set to "Super large".  Changed it to "Normal" and now I can see all the login information on the old phone.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @h1ckman! Thanks for posting your experience. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

Did Fitbit support offer any troubleshooting steps? If so, can you let me know what. I don't want to suggest anything that may be repetitive. 

Can you also do me a favor and take a screenshot of what you see when you reach step 4. What's the make and model of your mobile device and your Pandora version.

If you need help finding the version, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

h1ckman
Underground

I would have to find the steps again.  Stuff like update apps, reinstall, I think one was update firmware on Sense.

Blu Vivo XL4

Pandora - 2012.1

pandora.png

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @h1ckman! Thanks for the screenshot. 

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why Fitbit support sent you to us for what seems like a linking issue on the Fitbit app.

However, I am reaching out to our engineering team for further help with this. Since any support I could offer would be related to the Pandora app or the Fitbit device itself.

I will reach out when I hear back. In the meantime, I would recommend reaching out to Fitbit support again. A different support agent may be able to provide further help. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding in the meantime. 

Update:

Hi @h1ckman! Just a quick update. We haven't been able to determine any errors on our end. We've reached out to Fitbit for further help in our investigation. 

Can you please provide the following:

1. Your Fitbit ID,
  2. the model of your Fitbit device,
  3. the make and model of your mobile device,
  4. an approximate time and date that you've been able to replicate this issue. (This way we can focus our search to a period of time when looking through logs.)

Thanks!

0 Kudos

h1ckman
Underground

I am using a Blu Vivo XL4.  Fitbit ID is same ID as here.  I bought a new phone, OnePlus Nord n10 5g and it works on that phone.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks @h1ckman! I've passed this info along. Just to clarify, you're able to log in with your new phone, but your old phone (Blu Vivo XL4), doesn't work?

Are you using the Fitbit Sense?

0 Kudos

h1ckman
Underground

Between 5:00 PM & 5:02 PM Central time I clicked on the Pandora link several times and nothing.

About 10 minutes before that I went into it and it was working.  It did not prompt me for login.  This is because I had set it up with my other phone.  The setting migrated to my old phone.  I could get into Pandora on the Fitbit app and makes changes.  Went out and back in and it worked.

I then removed the data connection from Fitbit to Pandora on the old phone.  Went out of the Pandora on Fitbit app and back in.  I have the same problem as from the first post.  It does not prompt me to log into Pandora.

I can't post pictures here but after seeing it work on the new phone I can describe what is missing.  On the old phone it ends with the top half of the gray bar.  In the gray bar on the new phone it says, "Log In to Pandora".

OMG.  I was pushing as far down to the bottom of the screen as possible on the gray bar and it just prompted me for the login.  I couldn't see any of the text but could click the gray bar.

So either on my phone there is a setting for larger print or some kind of screen sizing issue or the app didn't present a scroll bar or won't scroll down for me.

I will test some display setting to see if I can resolve.

0 Kudos

h1ckman
Underground

My font was set to "Super large".  Changed it to "Normal" and now I can see all the login information on the old phone.

View solution in original post

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update @h1ckman! Glad to hear you were able to figure it out. 😁

TannerPandora_0-1611790069777.gif

0 Kudos