cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on Samsung TV

Monicag
Local Performer

App won’t play music on Samsung smart TV. I’ve deleted and reinstalled app 3 times, songs/ads don’t play but they skip randomly.

Labels (2)
126 Replies

Lorenzo7878
Local Performer

It still doesn’t workIt still doesn’t work

TannerPandora

Sorry to hear that @Lorenzo7878

I'd like to report this to our engineers, can you please let me know the year and model number of your Samsung TV?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Misslynn8706
Local Performer

This worked perfectly. Thank you

AlyssaPandora

Awesome! So glad to hear it, @Misslynn8706

Enjoy the tunes 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Elva1059
Underground

Can’t hear pandora on my new Samsung 7 series. Everything works and Samsung trouble shoot everything is fine. My itune music works.
mentined I need to contact pandora  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Elva1059, thanks for posting and sorry to hear this. 

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? For instance:

1. Is there an error message? If so, what exactly does it say?
  2. Which firmware version do you have? (To find this press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. The Firmware Version will be displayed to the right.)
  3. How is your device connected to the internet (Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi)?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

Elva1059
Underground

The screen indicates the name of the tune and vertical bars near the top of the screen indicate that the tune is playing. However, the time listing and progress bar beneath the song title and image show no movement. My Itune Music works as will as Spotify. I initially tried all the resets and reboots, deleted and reinstalled the app, verified updated software, all With no luck. After spending hours with Samsung's tech support they said the problem seems to be on your end. I’ m connected thru WiFi  Hope you can help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up @Elva1059

I'd like to report your experience to our engineers. Can you let me know which firmware version you have?

To find this press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. The Firmware Version will be displayed to the right.

0 Kudos

Elva1059
Underground

When I go to setting do software upgrade I see 1083. 
The model is 7 series model code UN65TU700DFXZA

hope to hear from you soon really miss listening to Pandora on my TV during the quarantine 

thanks

Juleswil
Local Performer

Same problem here. Last weekend I bought a Samsung 65" QLED I don't have a "menu" option on my remote, in expert settings it only shows "IP Remote" not IPv6. I've disabled that yet still no sound. 🥺

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Sorry to hear this @Juleswil

Can you let me know which firmware version do you have? (To find this press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. The Firmware Version will be displayed to the right.)

Also, how is your device connected to the internet (Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi)?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Juleswil
Local Performer

The remote that came with the TV doesn't have a "menu" button. However, I did locate a software version: T-MSMAKUC-1356.2, B0970101/070104, BT-S. Under "software updates" I'm only given the option to update. I'm connected via WiFi, will be changing Mon due to slow connection.

0 Kudos

Elva1059
Underground

Really frustrating that Pandora has not been able to get the situation fix. 

0 Kudos

Elva1059
Underground

Will appreciate if I can get a answer in how to fix the problem 

0 Kudos

Dmwarren1959
Local Performer

This worked!   Thank you. 

TannerPandora

Hi @Elva1059, Sorry for the continued frustration around this.

Our engineers are still investigating this issue with Samsung TV. I'll be making updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

We appreciate your continued patience. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Glad to hear that the work around helped @Dmwarren1959 ! 🎧

0 Kudos

Koby
Local Performer

I called Samsung and got immediate help. I was told to point my remote at the television and hold the start button down for five seconds and till the TV shut off and then when it rebooted immediately release the start button. To my amazement to solve the problem and I now have music that I can hear on Pandora. The other option was to unplug the TV from the wall and leave it unplugged for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.

AlyssaPandora

Thanks so much for sharing that, @Koby

Hopefully this can help other listeners that may be running into a similar issue. 

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

cw11372
Local Performer

I just followed your instructions and it worked for me also! thanx