cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on Samsung TV

Monicag
Local Performer

App won’t play music on Samsung smart TV. I’ve deleted and reinstalled app 3 times, songs/ads don’t play but they skip randomly.

Labels (2)
126 Replies

paulinboise
Local Performer

I have two Samsung TV's and I have the same problem. Deleting the app and reinstalling doesn't work. I believe the the app isn't deleted it's just removed form the list.  So when you reinstall it, it just puts the app back on the list, your getting the same corrupt app. 

0 Kudos

paulinboise
Local Performer

I think it's quite clear it's not an internet issue. Its a there's no way to reset  or completely remove the app issue.

0 Kudos

tylerethridge1
Local Performer

thank you this fixed our problem!!!

Fattie12
Local Performer

I have read all the advice on resolving my issue with no sound for pandora stations. Firmware / software is updated, took IP device off, and everything. The crazy thing is Podcasts work fine on pandora but the music stations do not. My SiriusXM app works perfectly as does every other app on my TV. The model number is below and I would love to have this fixed. My buddy bought this same tv a month before I did and his app works great. Need this fixed and any help is appreciated. Thank you

Model #: QN85Q70TAFXZA

Irishgirl1290
Local Performer

BTW, Pandora, this is still an issue. I don’t have the IPv6 option on my Samsung qn55q60rafxza. 
It’s been an issue since I bought it. If I mess with it enough, push enough buttons, skip enough songs and waste my skips, then it works eventually. But this is ridiculous. It’s been a year. Why hasn’t this been addressed with Samsung and their software? 

0 Kudos

bmcol122
Local Performer

Samsung Q60T with Bose Soundbar

No songs would play or progress on the time bar, despite the equallizer icon moving at the top.  

I've tried all of the solutions here to no avail.  At best, it would work for one song and then go back to the same condition described above.  Turning off IPV6 was the worst.  After that, Pandora would not open and I could not even re-install the app (done many times before during repair attempts).  I had to do a factory reset on the TV to fix that.

A month ago, I was moving the TV to anther location in the room and everything was unplugged for at least 25 minutes.  After that all worked fine.

A TV repair was needed since then and the tech replaced the motherboard.  Within days the problem resurfaced.  Unplugging everything fixed the problem again (so far).  YMMV.

0 Kudos

rayjaq
Local Performer

I have no sound on Pandora

0 Kudos