cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Stops with Screensaver on Roku

Margifromfla
Local Performer

Hi, We just purchased the new Roku Ultra and when using pandora keeps going into the screen saver after 5 songs. mode

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Margifromfla
Local Performer

Hey Tanner ! I fixed my issue. : ))  I went to the roku settings and disabled their screen saver. This completely solved the issue of Pandora shutting down after 3 songs. I read in here that many others were having this trouble. I also wrote to Roku and they told me that it was Pandora's fault. ... NOT !!  This is just happening to the people that purchased the new Roku Ultra.  I hope I helped you, and you can guide the others. sincerely, Margi in Florida. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Margifromfla! Thanks for posting.

I've moved your post from Community Chat over to our Support Forum: Other Devices

There are two screensavers available on Roku. The first is the system screensaver and the second is a Pandora screensaver.

Can you clarify which one is starting? The Pandora screensaver should continue to play music and the album artwork will be displayed. 

Could you do me a favor and share a picture of the screensaver you're seeing?

Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Margifromfla
Local Performer

Hey Tanner ! I fixed my issue. : ))  I went to the roku settings and disabled their screen saver. This completely solved the issue of Pandora shutting down after 3 songs. I read in here that many others were having this trouble. I also wrote to Roku and they told me that it was Pandora's fault. ... NOT !!  This is just happening to the people that purchased the new Roku Ultra.  I hope I helped you, and you can guide the others. sincerely, Margi in Florida. 

AdamPandora

@Margifromfla Glad to hear you were able to resolve this on your end.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos