Don't get your hopes up, no one is addressing the issue. Samsung got
their money so they don't g.a.f. Pandora hasn't worked on my $1200 smart
TV for over a year now. I doubt it will ever work again. This forum is
total B.S. You've been had.

Galen Thompson

nomadsoup
Opening Act

@TannerPandora

I just got off the phone with Samsung and they are saying it is not their issue and that it must be in the app since all the other apps are working.  However, that came after working with them for about 45 minutes trying all that they could remotely do and what I could manually do with the TV.

I need to get a hold of someone at Pandora.  What phone number can I call at Pandora to get this resolved?

Foindoinkle
Underground
Yeah, Tanner, what the hell? You gonna just blow us off like you have for
the last year?😡😡😡

TannerPandora

Hi @nomadsoup! Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay.

I'll message you privately here on community to confirm your contact details. You may receive a notification through email, but please be sure to respond directly through community. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nomadsoup
Opening Act
Yes that email is the best email to contact me.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Damon

TannerPandora

Thanks for confirming, @nomadsoup

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Mlefebvre
Local Performer

Any solution yet?  Same issue with Samsung Frame TV

0 Kudos

nomadsoup
Opening Act

No solution yet but @TannerPandora has contacted me and has forwarded my contact info to the Samsung team.  I'll keep you posted

0 Kudos

RocketRancher
Local Performer

Pandora used to work on my Samsung Smart TV but stopped 2 months ago.  Now, there's no sound but the commercials come through loud and clear.  I've tried all the fixes listed in this thread and none have worked.  Pandora does play through my Google nest with no issues.  I do have a Google Chromcast on my TV, in case that has any impact.

Pat Ouellette
0 Kudos

nomadsoup
Opening Act

I've been in contact with Samsung's engineering team that @TannerPandora hooked me up with and they logged into my TV to collect some logs for Pandora = everyone is thinking that this is a pandora issue.  So, still not working but there is some communications/action going on.  Time will tell what happens next.  I will follow up when something changes.  I told Samsung I will follow up with them in two weeks if I do not hear back from them but sounds like this has been going on for a while.

wgirl08
Local Performer

This happened to me today. I just bought my TV, Pandora worked for one song then stopped. I spent 45 minutes with Samsung and they ultimately said it was a Pandora issue. 

@TannerPandora I just reached back out to Samsung as they left my ticket open and they told me to escalate to you. What can I do get this resolved? 

Model: UN65AU800F

Internet Provider: ATT (connected via wi-fi)

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @wgirl08! I'm going to message you via Private Messenger here on community to gather additional information. 

Note: you may receive an email notification of this message, but please be sure to respond through the community private messaging portal. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

taxman
Local Performer

I have no sound on my Samsung 70 or 75" tv.  I have been on the phone with Samsung and have deleted and reinstalled the pandora app.  The song comes up in the top of the screen the sound bar is going up and down next to the song's name Love, Need, And Want You.  The time bar show 0:00 on the left and 0:00 on the right.  It's like the song isn't actually loading.

When I've turned off the TV and gone back to pandora app the same song comes up.  I have tried my other apps and they work fine. 

Is Pandora having an issue?

My Model #UN75TU700DF, I'm using an AT&T Arris Router NVG595, Internet provider is AT&T

My 70" Samsung has the same issue. 

I haven't had any problems with Pandora and my Samsung TV Until Now.

Thanks,

TaxMan

0 Kudos

Alcansan
Local Performer

Same problem here

0 Kudos

Altxal
Local Performer

Pandora,  how long are you going to let this go?  This thread started in July.  There are enough people having the problem it should be escalated 

0 Kudos

Altxal
Local Performer

It seems to me that the problem is with the logic that Pandora is using to determine what device to play the sound.  I have a Bose blue tooth speaker that a use to play Pandora as well as a Samsung TV.   I have seen the problem on both when switching to different devices using the same account.   Just a thought 

0 Kudos

Foindoinkle
Underground
They can't fix it.
0 Kudos

wjnedza
Local Performer

Same issues as others, but tried listening to a podcast, clicked on it, showed "sound bars", but no sound, and the play bar showed no time elapsing.   About 2 minutes later, VOILA, out of nowhere I get sound, then, a minute later, still sound but the picture went off, went to black.  No way to get out no matter what remote button I try, have to go to Samsung remote home page, choose another app.

0 Kudos

Stuman33
Local Performer

@TannerPandora having the same problem as everyone else, no sound on my TV. The app works in every other way, I've reset, un-installed then reinstalled, updated the TV, factory reset the TV...still nothing. Running version 3.0.0 of Pandora on Samsung TV 75" Q60R, wireless connectivity with the Nighthawk AX8 Cable Moden Router and Wave is my internet provider with the 1GB package. I appreciate any help.

0 Kudos

Foindoinkle
Underground
They can't fix it.
0 Kudos