Pandora on Android Wear OS

Local Performer

How do I get a new activation code

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora

@1955 Were you looking to activate Pandora on one of your new devices?

If so, what is the make and model of that device?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Local Performer

May I use 1955 as my activation code? Wilful Smart Watch L . 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @1955. 👋

Sounds like you're using an Android Wear smart watch device.

Feel free to also check out this helpful page about Pandora on Wear OS here.

• First, please be sure to have your phone nearby, as it's required for the activation process.
  • Next, find Pandora in the Play Store on your watch. Search for Pandora and tap Install.
  • When the Pandora app finishes installing, open it. Select Login from the watch face and you'll receive a notification on your phone that will allow you to log in or create a new account.
  • Follow the prompts on your phone to complete the setup process. Afterwards, your stations should appear on your watch.

Let us know if you have any trouble with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Bbrock
Local Performer

I have a fossil gen 5 and when I download and open pandora it says complete setup on phone but I have done every thing I know how to do. I have installed and signed in and even setup up pandora on google assistant. Idk what to do please help

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Bbrock! Thanks for posting. 

You should be able to begin playing music from Pandora app and audio controls should appear on your watch. The phone and watch must be tethered via Bluetooth in order for Pandora to function with your Fossil smartwatch. 

If you're having trouble getting connected, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dlpetri12
Local Performer

Hi, i too am having trouble with this- I installed Pandora on my watch then entered my info on phone & pushed log in, but then the page disappeared. When i tried to pull the page back up it say it can't open Wear OS app at this time. When I open the Wear OS app separately it works fine. I've tried several times, also restarting phone & watch and reinstalled Pandora in the watch.  I'd appreciate any sight you may have, thanks! 

Cancel that, it now works- it was triggered when i logged in to send this message, go figure🤪

mod edit: format

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Dlpetri12. 👋

Sounds you were able to get set up.

If you run into any additional trouble, please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

BSilk112
Local Performer

Hello I have a Fossil SS that is paired to Mr Nord N100. Both are connected to WiFi and tethered to each other via BT, Pandora is also downloaded. 

Everytime I open the Pandora app on my watch it says to complete setup details on phone, which I click and it brings up the Wear OS screen prompt to login. 

I log in and nothing happens, I understand I'm supposed to be able to control Pandora from my watch but I can't, please help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BSilk112! Thanks for posting.

I checked your Pandora account and I do see the Fossil connection. Can you take a picture of what you're seeing when you log in.

Also, are you able to start Pandora on your phone first and see if it connects with your watch?

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ New Music: New Music Monday
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

0 Kudos