cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wear OS

bafu99
Local Performer

The link provided to the Wear OS support page doesn't work.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @bafu99! Welcome to community and thanks for posting.

Pandora does not support Wear OS and the app is no longer available for download in the Google Play Store. 

If you've previously downloaded the app to your watch, you'll continue to have access but we can't predict the behavior you’ll experience. You may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

In the meantime, if you'd like to to see this functionality, I recommend posting your feedback to the community Feature Request board.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bafu99! Welcome to community and thanks for posting.

Pandora does not support Wear OS and the app is no longer available for download in the Google Play Store. 

If you've previously downloaded the app to your watch, you'll continue to have access but we can't predict the behavior you’ll experience. You may find that it does not function as well as other devices.

In the meantime, if you'd like to to see this functionality, I recommend posting your feedback to the community Feature Request board.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

joshualooman
Underground

Why the hell is apple supported and wear os isnt?!

Moderator Edit: Format

ryanlester
Local Performer

Agreed, this is a little silly in 2022, especially given how little it would have cost to have simply maintained the existing WearOS app. I've been a paying subscriber for a decade (since December 2012), and at this point I'll most likely just bite the bullet and migrate to Spotify rather than continue waiting around for this.

Edit: Well I was able to sync most of my data to Spotify via a third-party service called Soundiiz, but I can't switch over entirely because Spotify is missing a bunch of features that I rely on in Pandora. Guess I'm just stuck paying for both + Soundiiz for the time being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Drdlbanderuni
Local Performer

Why the hell don't you fix your app. It's been years and it's so annoying

0 Kudos