cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora for American Truck Simulator Game

Dennisthe8th
Underground

XBOX  has Spotify, I would like Pandora radio or my play list music for American Truck Simulator game. Is there some licensing agreement necessary to be able to hear my play list in my truck while driving? SCS software owns American Truck Simulator and Euro  Truck Simulator 2. Well over 10 thousand players on the server.  Would someone look into making this happen   . Thanks Dennis

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Dennisthe8th! Welcome to community and thanks for posting. 

I'd recommend visiting our Feature Request board with your idea. This is the best place to offer feedback and post new ideas that you'd like to see for Pandora. Be sure to include as much detail as possible. 

Also, just wanted to let you know Pandora is also available on XBox One. Let me know if you'd like steps on how to set this up. 

Thanks again for being part of community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Dennisthe8th! Welcome to community and thanks for posting. 

I'd recommend visiting our Feature Request board with your idea. This is the best place to offer feedback and post new ideas that you'd like to see for Pandora. Be sure to include as much detail as possible. 

Also, just wanted to let you know Pandora is also available on XBox One. Let me know if you'd like steps on how to set this up. 

Thanks again for being part of community. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos