cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playback Stops While Listening on Kindle Fire

all4god
Local Performer

For the last several years, I've listened to Pandora on my Kindle Fire. I am a Pandora Premium subscriber so as you might know, I'm wanting to listen to my music without interruption. I've attempted everything I know to fix the problem, by troubleshooting with my Kindle. However, I still have this problem consistently. Is there any advice you can offer? Thank you. 

Labels (1)
6 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @all4god thanks for posting to community!

If you haven't already, let's try the following steps:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings and then Apps & Games.
  2. Select Manage All Applications and then All.
  3. Clear your data for the Pandora application.
  4. Then launch the Pandora app again.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

all4god
Local Performer

Unfortunately, it did not work. 😕

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Sorry to hear that @all4god 

Could you please send me some more information about your device?

• Model (e.g. HDX, HD7):
  • Carrier (if applicable):
  • System version*:
  • Pandora version**:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or 3G when this is happening?

*To find the system version, swipe down from the top of your screen and select More. From there, select Device, then About, and view the System Version.

**To find the Pandora version on your device, launch the Pandora app on your Kindle Fire, tap the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right corner of the screen, and select Settings. The version number (e.g., "version 6.3") will be directly beneath Sign Out.

Thanks for your help with this!

0 Kudos

ChasityR
Local Performer

Tanner, I'm having the same issue and have tried several "fixes" and no luck.

Fire HD 8(6th generation)

Fire IS 5.6.8.0 (626542120)

Pandora ver. 1812.2

Please help. 

Dub_G
Local Performer

Likewise. Pause the track playing, come back from the bathroom, app has completely timed out and resets. That awesome song is gone and replaced by some other jam...

Please fix! The app isn't stating active in the background. Should be a simple fix!!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dub_G

I took a look and I don't see a Kindle device associated with your Pandora account. 

Is this happening on another Pandora account that a Kindle is associated with?

In the meantime, could you please send me some more information about your Kindle?

• Model (e.g. HDX, HD7):
  • System version*:
  • Pandora version**:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or Cellular when this is happening?

*To find the system version, swipe down from the top of your screen and select More. From there, select Device, then About, and view the System Version.

**To find the Pandora version on your device, launch the Pandora app on your Kindle Fire, tap the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right corner of the screen, and select Settings. The version number (e.g., "version 6.3") will be directly beneath Sign Out.

0 Kudos