cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 6/15/21: Amazon Fire TV - Pandora stopped working

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/15/21: We believe this issue has been resolved. I am closing this thread from further comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Thank you for being part of community!

Pandora Update 6/14/21: Hi all, thanks for posting your experience. We now believe this has been resolved. If you haven't already, please try playing Pandora again on your TV.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 6/15/21: We believe this issue has been resolved. I am closing this thread from further comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Pandora Update 6/14/21: Hi all, thanks for posting your experience. We now believe this has been resolved. If you haven't already, please try playing Pandora again on your TV.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

BigDaddy66426
Opening Act

is your pandora lost its mind, cant play anything!!!!

0 Kudos

Suzz
Local Performer

Why did Pandora suddenly stop working on my television but works fine on my cell phone 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suzz @BigDaddy66426 We experienced a hiccup in the system that looks to be resolved now. Can you all please give it another try and let us know about your experience?

Thank you all for taking the time to report this and also for giving it a try and relaying your feedback to us. I appreciate you!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos