Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Mattvcu0421
Local Performer

Tanner,

Is there a way to accomplish this removing of all devices manually on my own or do you need to do this for me as well?  I have changed my password, but I see someone is still using my account on their device somehow. I continue to receive the someone else is listening message and see the songs that are being played that pop up on my recent list. Any help would be great. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mfuentes21!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mattvcu0421!

You can log out of all other devices on your end from a computer by using the following steps:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out. If you're using a computer that isn't yours, don't forget to log out of your account when you're done.

Please keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

vvsdiam0nd
Local Performer

hello, i would also like to be logged out of every device connected to my account as well! please and thank you! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vvsdiam0nd! Happy Thursday! 🙌

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Alternatively, you can log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Clo2189
Local Performer

Requesting to please remove all other active devices using my account. Please 

0 Kudos

atg310
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all my devices? Thank you

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Clo2189. 👋

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

• Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @atg310. 👋

Thanks for your post. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

• Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

erinboo1139
Local Performer

Hi! Could you do the same for my account as well please?

0 Kudos

Devenpahl
Underground

Would a moderator please sign me out on all devices too? I think someone else is signed in and adding stations that I don't listen to.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @erinboo1139 and @Devenpahl! 👋 Welcome to community.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you received a simultaneous stream warning or see unrecognized content being added to your collection, then I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

👉 Alternatively, you can log out of all devices from your end using a computer 💻:

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

vivicamy
Local Performer

I keep getting messages that my pandora account is getting used, by someone other then me. How would I be able to stop this? I changed my password already but I don’t think that signed out whoever is on my account.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vivicamy! Thanks for posting!

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices 

Have you recently updated your email address? The email associated with your community profile doesn't have a Pandora account associated with it. I'll follow up with a private message here on community to gather additional information.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

vivicamy
Local Performer

Hi! Yes I changed my email and password so I would be able to get whoever is on my account off. My new email is [email]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vivicamy - thanks for letting me know.

I've taken an additional step and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jeffason
Local Performer

This is so annoying. I can't even use the Pandora service anymore because of a software bug in the platform.  When I sign into 3 locations:

• Sonos
  • Hisense TV
  • Android phone

I'm able to stream on my TV while working downstairs but after turning off the TV and moving upstairs, I'm unable to stream using my Pandora app due to this error.

I've already changed my pw and signed out on all devices but once I add these three devices back, I begin encountering this error again.

Is it a bug in the TV app? Dunno. Spotify doesn't have this issue. Perhaps your logic should check that data was actually buffered to the device rather than some other criteria? I would have to view your APIs in detail to have a strong conviction about the cause of this bug

No fun. Unusable.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jeffason! Thanks for posting.

It sounds like that simultaneous streams warning was tripped on accident, which may happen from time to time when switching from one device to another. If that's what happened, you can disregard that message. Keep in mind, when logging out of all devices, it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

In the meantime, I'm happy to look into this further. I've enabled a trace on your account to help me investigate. The next time this occurs, let me know the date and time, I'll have a closer look.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

T-Hix
Local Performer

I don’t have any other users on my account and keep getting an error message when listening to Pandora on my I-phone & Alexia, (there can only be one listener to your account) never have the problem when using Sonos.

I have reset my pass word & closed down the Sonos app. Help 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @T-Hix! Thanks for posting, sorry for any trouble.

Looks like you may have reached out to our User Support team for some help. If you're still having trouble feel free to respond directly to their email for any questions you may have.

If you have trouble in the future, and have already changed your password it may help to log out of all devices everywhere.

You can log out of all other devices from a computer by:

• Clicking on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then selecting Settings.
  • Enter your password and then Log out.

Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices. Remember to sign out of your account once you're finished if you're not using a personal computer.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos