lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

638 Replies

TannerPandora

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening message" or would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.

To only remove devices:

• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Listener001
Not applicable

Someone broke into my account 

kgreen1211
Local Performer

Hi Tanner - will you please do this same thing to my account? Sign out of all devices so it forces me to sign back in? That way I can remove the other person that is unauthorized and listening to my account.

TannerPandora

Hi @Listener001 and @kgreen1211! Thanks for posting to community. 

@Listener001  I moved your message over to an existing thread to help keep things organized: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

kgreen1211
Local Performer

Hi Tanner - can you please confirm that you signed out all devices for my account (kgreen1211)? I don't see that it's having me re-sign in on my device so I'm not sure it worked yet.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kgreen1211! Yup! They are all removed. The removal may not happen immediately and occasionally can take a little time. Be patient it will happen! 🙂

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ColinBeck
Local Performer

My account keeps showing a play history of songs I have never selected. I've changed my password but that hasn't fixed the problem. Could you please sign me out of all devices so that whoever it is will have to re-sign in and will not be able to due to the new password? Thank you!

This would also be a very useful feature to allow customers to use, so I don't need to post on the community forums to have it done. 

rmtsmith2
Local Performer

Can the same be done to my account? rmtsmith2 

thank you!!

0 Kudos

picklequeen
Local Performer

I have two Alexa devices in my rental home.  When I try to play songs from my playlist at my home I get music I didn’t access. Renters are adding categories. How do I block?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @ColinBeck @rmtsmith2. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @picklequeen. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Since your Pandora account is currently linked to those Alexa devices in your rental home, you won't be able to block them from doing this. At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Since the renters don't have your password, they won't be able to log into their account. For this situation, I would actually recommend having renters use Bluetooth when streaming Pandora on Alexa - this way no account is associated with the device.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MusicFan0103
Local Performer

Please, please can you do the same for my account.  I keep getting songs that I do not add, and it seems someone else is using my account. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@MusicFan0103  

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jrodriguez577
Local Performer

Hi.  Can you please log me out of all of my devices forcing me to log back in. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jrodriguez577! Thanks for posting to community. 

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dookie13
Local Performer

Hello I wanted to know if we can do this for mine also cause someone always uses it so I’m guessing someone hack it I changed my password 3 times but it won’t sign out can u please help me 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Dookie13! No problem. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

dawnads
Local Performer

Is it possible to logout all devices on my account as I think someone is hacked into my account

0 Kudos

OmniLi
Local Performer

Hello. Could my account be logged out of all devices? It says that someone is using it and songs I've never added are being saved. Thank you.

0 Kudos