lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @Jessthebest340!

All taken care of. Check out my post above for details on device removal and how to reset your password. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

hannahb6
Local Performer

Hi Pandora Moderators, can you please assist in force logging out all devices from my account? My account has been hacked. I have already updated my password, but that is essentially useless right now since updating passwords doesn't sign out the account on other unauthorized devices. I have been a dedicated Pandora user for over a decade, friends have consistently tried to get me to switch to Spotify over the years but I have stayed because I love Pandora and I have a decade worth of music saved up. Now my playlists with thousands of songs are just gone, deleted and replaced with music I don't listen to by an unauthorized user and I can't do anything about it because Pandora does not allow me to force unauthorized users out of my account. Extremely disappointed and honestly pretty close to cancelling my premium service to switch to Spotify. Please consider adding a feature that allows users to see and control what devices our accounts are signed in on.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @hannahb6! Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this is happening. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Feel free to visit our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

I checked your Pandora account and I'm not seeing any recently deleted Playlists on my end. Can you give me an example of a playlist that has been deleted?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jaywin16
Local Performer

Hi Tanner! I just received a notification that someone is in my account and was hoping you could help me out like the previous listeners. I would greatly appreciate it!

0 Kudos

Melloh99
Local Performer

Hi Tanner. Can you please log out all devices for my account as well? Someone keeps interrupting my play and I don't know who. Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jaywin16 and @Melloh99! Thanks for posting to community! 👋🏻🎧 Happy to help out. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password as well. Something new and not easy to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JOCELYN708
Local Performer

I need all devices signed out as well. Is this possible?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JOCELYN708! No problem, all taken care of.

For more details or for instructions on how to reset your password (highly recommended) check out the accepted solution here

Thanks for posting! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Leyah_Jay
Local Performer

Can you please remove all the devices from my account.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Leyah_Jay! Happy to help.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. For more details on this or to reset your password (highly recommended) please check out the accepted solution here

Thanks for posting! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Gtorres13
Local Performer

Hi can you please remove all accounts from my profile as well thank you 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Gtorres13! Welcome to community.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For more details on device removal or for steps on how to reset your password (I recommend this) check out the accepted solution here.

Thanks for posting!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

amesgood
Local Performer

Could you please remove all devices from my account too? Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @amesgood! Happy Friday and happy to help!

If you haven't yet, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

chsii
Local Performer

i would like to sign out of all devices associated with my account.

thank you for your attention in this matter.

0 Kudos

Sammysweets903
Local Performer

Can u do the same to my account someone else is using it without permission

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chsii and @Sammysweets903! Thanks for posting to community.

@Sammysweets903 - Looks like someone from our User Support team was able to help you out with this. If you have any further questions, feel free to respond directly to the email they sent or post here in community. 

@chsii I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lizzzardi
Local Performer

Can you please force log out all users on my account? I believe my account has been hacked and I already changed my password.

0 Kudos

japr88
Local Performer

Hello, could you log out all users on all devices from my account as well? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos

kortney44
Local Performer

Hello Tanner.  Could you please remove all devices associated with my account as well?

0 Kudos