lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Nolan1! Thanks for posting. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would change your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Adl25231
Local Performer

Can the all devices please be removed from my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Adl25231

Consider it done. For more info around device removal or for steps on how to change your password (I highly recommend this) check out my post above

Thanks for visiting community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Rick88
Local Performer

Are you able to do that for my account? I forgot to delete from my last job and someone keeps using my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rick88! Thanks for posting, happy to help with this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Adri925
Local Performer

Hi tanner can you do the same to my account please 

0 Kudos

beckkaa03
Local Performer

Hi Tanner. Can you do this to my account too ?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Adri925 @beckkaa03. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new. 

++

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature request that you can upvote if you'd like to see this option implemented: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

DV_Thumper
Local Performer

Hi Tanner. Can you do this to my account too ?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @DV_Thumper. 👋

Looks like there isn't a Pandora account under the same email address as your community profile. Since we don't share personal email addresses publicly on the Pandora Community, I've private messaged you so I can help out with removing devices. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

hudsonr2
Local Performer

Hey Alyssa, I logged into my account on a tv at a hotel out of town this past weekend. I forgot to log out. Is it possible for you to log me out of that particular device? If not, I do not mind being logged out of all devices and logging back in.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @hudsonr2! Thanks for posting. 

I removed the most recent device association, which looks to be on 9/25/21 from your account. I would still recommend changing your password to something new. If you'd like to do this, you can use the steps below. 

Let me know if you run into trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

morenorudy0094
Local Performer

Id like for all devices to be removed off of my account as well please

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @morenorudy0094! Happy Wednesday.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jba2552
Local Performer

Can you sign all devices logged into my account?

I meant to say sign out all devices from my account.

0 Kudos

cmarandi
Local Performer

Hi, Please log out all my devices.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jba2552 and @cmarandi! Thanks for posting to community. 

@jba2552 I see that you emailed our User Support team and they were able to help you out. If you continue to have trouble feel free to reply directly to their email or post here. 

@cmarandi I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't yet, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tattedcountryxx
Local Performer

I need all devices removed from this pandora.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Tattedcountryxx. 👋

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually. In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this feature request with a 💙if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

++

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know. 🎧

0 Kudos

bahama_days
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, 

Could you do the same for me please. I'm getting the message that someone else is listening so I changed my password but it's still happening. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos